Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
The highlight of the week !

What a superb day out. Captain Steve is a true gent and knows just where to take his lovely fishing... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Nicholas H
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
A great day out

Whilst in Olhao, we decided to go on a boat trip. There were many people selling trips, however it... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
AdrianRobinson
via mobile

All reviews captain steve paddle boards morning trip clams sardines nature park boat tour culatra island couple of hours great tour ria formosa kayaking steves paradise equipment lagoon portugal
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great trip wth Captain Steve today. Did the sunset tour, stopped on culatra island, saw armona island, lots of other things in between and topped it off with an amazing sunset! Steve was a really informative and entertaining guide. Would definitely recommend, great value at €20.

Splussfriends, Owner at Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Hi Claire
Thank you for review, it helps me so much.
I am happy you had a great time, so did I , it was a wonderful trip.
Happy Christmas to you and your family.
All the best.
Captain Steve.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Nice sunny day at end of Oct. calm restful trip over to the islands in the afternoon. Went to the fishermans island had some beers in the sun. Viewed all the yachts and cruisers around the clam and oyster beds watched them digging clams.
Came back through the setting sun in a blaze of gold well worth the experience.

1  Thank Grenville B
Steve N, Owner at Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi
Yes it was the most wonderful trip, I enjoyed so much as well.
I must thank you for taking the time to comment here, its most kind of you.
Hope to meet up again one day.
My best regards.
Captain Steve.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great late afternoon tour together with Captain Steve. Relaxing, great views, lots of good local stories and fabulous light when coming close to the ocean. Safe and professional captain.

Steve N, Owner at Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Good day.
Sorry for the late response.
I'm happy that you enjoyed you trip with me, I always do my very best to please.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for me.
My best regards

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Well recommended. Steve is a friendly, genuine guide who can be trusted. He has plenty of interesting stories as he takes you through the lagoon. We sailed to Culatra where my wife and I and 6 and 8 yr old boys ate in Rui restaurant. A superb selection of fish at affordable prices. Then we had a couple of hours fun with paddle boards, kayaks and snorkel masks before sailing back to harbour. Well worth the reasonable cost.

Hello how are you all .
I must thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on our trip together ,
It was a wonderful time spent together I enjoyed just as much as you and the other clients I can assure you .
I am looking forward to you visiting us again hopefully in the near future
My very best regards

Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Firstly sorry for the delayed review! We met Steve on the promenade in Olhao and soon were made to feel very welcome and nothing would be a problem at all,we booked up with him for that afternoon and we're the only couple on the boat which again didn't worry Steve. Our day was a complete pleasure and Steve and his wife made us feel as though we had known them for years and their combined knowledge was so interesting. We kayaked, paddle boarded and snorkelled for a few hours,went onto the Cultra Island for a superb meal (as recommended by Steve)and had the pleasure in joining him and his wife at the table. We then had a stroll through the village. We had a truly wonderful time and will definitely contact Steve when we go back to Portugal(in October -can you let me have your mobile number Steve please ). Best wishes Shaun and Zoe.

Hello
So tell me how is married life I hope it's as wonderful as you look happy while on my boat with me .
I must thank you so much for taking the time to write this review it was a wonderful afternoon spent together I look forward to seeing you hopefully in the near future maybe even with the family ??
Thank you once again for writing the review
My very best regards