“Lovely trip to Ilha Da Culatra”

Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Captain Steve is your guide for the Natural Park. He meets you from Olhao sea front in front of the market (east end) he offers 3 different tours a morning tour 2 hours cruising the Ria Formosa 10am until 12. An afternoon tour 2 hours departing at 4pm returning at 6pm and a Lunch Tour - 1pm-4pm - Departs to Culatra Island and heads to the restaurant where they have the freshest fish available. Half Day Tour - 1pm-6pm - This trip continues to a beautiful lagoon where water activities are possible. Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information. Please take a look at captain steve boat tours on Facebook, for all the recent photos and see just how wonderful my trips are.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thank you to Captain Steve for a lovely afternoon out on his boat. Really enjoyed the visit to the island and all the information he shared while we were making the crossing. Would certainly go again.

Steve N, Owner at Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello
Firstly I must thank you for taking the time to leaving this comment.
I is so nice to hear from you and that you had a great time on tour with me.

I am being blown away by wind and rain now, what has happen to the weather this spring is crazy.
I hope to see you in the future.
My very best regards

"portugal"
"formosa"
"beach"

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Had a great trip wth Captain Steve today. Did the sunset tour, stopped on culatra island, saw armona island, lots of other things in between and topped it off with an amazing sunset! Steve was a really informative and entertaining guide. Would definitely recommend, great value at €20.

Splussfriends, Owner at Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Hi Claire
Thank you for review, it helps me so much.
I am happy you had a great time, so did I , it was a wonderful trip.
Happy Christmas to you and your family.
All the best.
Captain Steve.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Nice sunny day at end of Oct. calm restful trip over to the islands in the afternoon. Went to the fishermans island had some beers in the sun. Viewed all the yachts and cruisers around the clam and oyster beds watched them digging clams.
Came back through the setting sun in a blaze of gold well worth the experience.

1  Thank Grenville B
Steve N, Owner at Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2017

Hi
Yes it was the most wonderful trip, I enjoyed so much as well.
I must thank you for taking the time to comment here, its most kind of you.
Hope to meet up again one day.
My best regards.
Captain Steve.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

We had a great late afternoon tour together with Captain Steve. Relaxing, great views, lots of good local stories and fabulous light when coming close to the ocean. Safe and professional captain.

Steve N, Owner at Ria Formosa Boat Tours - Algarve Day Trips, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Good day.
Sorry for the late response.
I'm happy that you enjoyed you trip with me, I always do my very best to please.
Thank you for taking the time to write this review for me.
My best regards
Captain Steve

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Well recommended. Steve is a friendly, genuine guide who can be trusted. He has plenty of interesting stories as he takes you through the lagoon. We sailed to Culatra where my wife and I and 6 and 8 yr old boys ate in Rui restaurant. A superb selection of fish at affordable prices. Then we had a couple of hours fun with paddle boards, kayaks and snorkel masks before sailing back to harbour. Well worth the reasonable cost.

Hello how are you all .
I must thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review on our trip together ,
It was a wonderful time spent together I enjoyed just as much as you and the other clients I can assure you .
I am looking forward to you visiting us again hopefully in the near future
My very best regards