“Not the best...”
Review of Ruby Jack's

Ruby Jack's
Ranked #31 of 381 Restaurants in Paranaque
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Service was pretty poor, food is Extremely overpriced for the quality. Not very good. I paid 11,000 for five mains.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Went for dinner with my wife, My first time to dine at Ruby Jack’S at The City of Dreams in Parañaque City. For beginner we ordered Ceasar’s Salad, Clam Chowder soup, T-Bone Steak Medium Rare with steak rice on the side. The food were perfectly cook it suit my taste. Definitely will like to come back.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

This was a trek for us but twas worth it . The restaurant is situated near the airport. We were introduced to it by a friend in the restaurant business . Her Japanese partners suggested we visit this Japanese chain .

Great steak . Dry aged . We ordered the wagyu and the tomahawk. The sides were great too. Lobster Mac n cheese, creamed spinach , truffled corn , fresh tomatoes with Camembert and Cesar salad. Double baked cheesecakes with coriander ice cream . What a feast !

It's a must try !

Reviewed 26 December 2017

Had lunch here yesterday. The waitress that served us could not really explain properly the difference between the wagyu grading and the US steaks. She was spilling the wine all over the place when she poured it.
The food was so so. The steak was ok. The wine was good.
The service was terrible. We had like 4 different waiters who served us the entire lunch.
I guess my point is, if you are paying $400 for a good meal, you expect the superb service. It just did not happen with this one. Needless to say, I do not recommend this place. Look for a better restaurant with better service.

If you are wondering what is my point of comparison, it would be Bennelong Restaurant in Sydney Opera House.

1  Thank Elle G
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Place is formal and we were attended to at all times and they even served us free dessert because we celebrated our daughter's 8th birthday there. A must-try restaurant especially for those steak lovers out there!