“Good food!”

Erwin’s Gastrobar
Ranked #67 of 392 Restaurants in Paranaque
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, I suggest you take the platter if with a group, burger is ok. I like the place, it has a band and its good place to hang out.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Great customer service and the portion and taste of food is spot-on, I particularly liked the crispy potato chips/fries, my picky 4 year old finished a plate. The cocktail and wine that we ordered was not bad either. Overall, highly recommended and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

The choice of food was limited for vegetarian. The Onion rings were very oily. The staff were quite friendly. The chicken quesadillas were very tasty but the appropriate sauces like salsa sauce and guacamole was missing. The food was very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I really liked it, staff were very attentive and prompt. Food was great.. we really enjoyed it. I would certainly go back there next time we are at City of Dreams.
Some people have said in the reviews its overpriced. I don't think so.. you get what you pay for. Don't go to City of Dreams on budget I will say!!

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We ordered Chicken Parmigiana and the soup of the day (asparagus soup). Good enough for the price. Big serving for the chicken parmigiana.

Date of visit: October 2017