“Not only for the breakfast but lunch and dinner are spectacular”
Review of Nobu Restaurant

Nobu Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 392 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2018

The breakfast was included with our stay at Nobu, the attention, the food, the different flavors! I cannot say enough about it! Usually restaurants at hotels are average or even at times disappointing, but at Nobu, it was amazing!

1  Thank Livio R
NobuLoungeCOD, Manager at Nobu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Livio R

Thank you for your awesome review of Nobu Restaurant Manila. We are so glad that we had exceeded your expectations. We are also happy to know that you loved the attention and the flavors of our food, our team worked really hard to ensure that our variety is enjoyed by all guests.

Thank you once again for the positive review and we look forward to welcoming you back. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We have been searching for a restaurant that has good food and ambience where we can celebrate our wedding anniversary together. Nobu has it all! Wonderful food, nice ambience and wonderful stuff. The black cod miso was superb!! A must try! Plus the staff were very accommodating to our every need, especially JC, and Jonathan our servers.

Date of visit: August 2018
NobuLoungeCOD, Manager at Nobu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Romeo Meo L

First of all, thank you very much for choosing Nobu Restaurant Manila to celebrate your Anniversary

We highly appreciate your top rating on Trip Advisor. It reads like a great advertisement - much appreciated. I am very pleased to know that overall you had a great time and we thank you for appreciating our staff being accommodating particularly JC and Jonathan, truly one of the nicest comments we love hearing from our guests. We thank you also for appreciating the food specially the Black Cod as well as the nice ambiance. I will surely pass on your comments to our team who will be pleased to know that they made a difference in your overall dining experience.

Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back here at the Nobu Restaurant Manila. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly.

Simon G

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Met a few friends before flying back to sydney, another friend flew in from LA. Perfect timing to meet up as she is staying at the Nobu Hotel.

The restaurant was a let down, too expensive buffet for an American breakfast-1600 pesos each (we are about 10). Decided on ala carte instead, 620 pesos for a filipino breakkie, one piece bacon cooked over a week ago, one small piece cold tocino, one small greasy sausage! Carinderia cooking much superior.

Food was greasy, taste like left over, cooked over a week ago

However, staff very friendly

We should have met at MOA instead.

Wil not recommend this place at all!

Dear Daniel921,

Thank you for your candid review following your recent visit at Nobu Restaurant Manila. I am terribly sorry that we failed to meet and exceed your expectations during your visit with us. I was very concerned to read that your overall experience did not reach the highest standards. I wish to assure you that we will address the issues you have raised regarding the food quality as we remain committed to further improve.

We are happy to read you appreciated the friendliness of the staff, it was a pleasure to have you with us, and we cannot wait for you to return.

Once again, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies. If there are any other issues that occurred during your visit that you may wish to share with me, I will be more than pleased to review immediately.

Simon G

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I liked the breakfast and that it did not have a lot of guests like the Hyatt at COD. They had several large tables for groups up to 12 already set and areas that feel private. It is not as big as the Hyatt so if breakfast is not included with your room I would walk over to Hyatt's buffet. The Nobu hotel is better than Hyatt but not in the area of food.

Date of visit: June 2018
NobuLoungeCOD, Manager at Nobu Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dear Erik B,

Greetings!

Thank you very much for the great review following your recent visit at Nobu Restaurant Manila. We are extremely delighted to know that you had an enjoyable time with us. Our mission is to deliver consistently high level of service and products to each and every guest. It is through constant positive feedback such as yours, which encourages our staff to strive even harder to meet our guests' expectations and enables us to constantly monitor and improve our operation.
We trust you will share your positive experience with your friends and colleagues. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Nobu is a renowned restaurant world-wide so I was looking forward to dine here and experience the Nobu standard.

The food is as expected, excellent. The service of the staff was very satisfactory. Needless to say, I got what I expected.

However, a bad experience ruined everything. They had a difficulty processing my credit card payment.

They made me wait for over 20 minutes just to process the payment. When I got fed up of waiting, I volunteered to pay in cash but they said they have done the card transaction manually and all I had to do was to sign the transaction slip. So I did and left.

But before the day ended, Nobu staff managed to get in contact with me because the payment they said that was already done, did not go through.

In Australia, once the payment is provided and the customer got a receipt of payment, it's all done. But because I am a decent man, I told them I will come back to settle this issue.

It was a good thing I was still in Manila during this time. What if I had already left Manila for good, how would they fix this?

So, on the set date and time, I went back to settle this issue. Yes the staff were apologetic for my inconvenience but did any one at least offered to compensate for the time and effort I had to allocate them which was taken away from my holidays and time away from my family... NONE.

No offer of like, a free meal or waiving the service charge because this issue was a result of their poor service. But nothing. The only thing they can offer a man who is on vacation who went out of his way to HELP them with THEIR mistake was 'sorry' and 'thank you.'

So I am saying SORRY Nobu for this review as I can only be honest in it. This will be my first and last visit to your establishment.

Date of visit: June 2018
3  Thank joyvs1974

Dear Joy S

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your recent visit at Nobu Restaurant Manila.
I am pleased to read that the food and service met your expectation. However, I would also like to extend my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused during the settlement of your payment. Despite of the maintenance being done on our credit card terminals during the incident, there is no excuse for our shortcoming. Rest assured we will address the issues you have raised. If there are any other issues that occurred during your visit that you may wish to share with me, I will be more than pleased to review immediately.
We greatly value your support and trust this experience will not deter you from visiting Nobu Restaurant on your next trip to Manila. If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself directly