All reviews japanese style premier room other hotels breakfast buffet pool view family staycation shower area birthday cake upon check front office housekeeping staff cod special thanks bottled water corner room checking in duty manager
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Our 2nd time in Nobu and it was superb! Standard of service is one of the best that even the kids noticed it. Staff seems happy and proud to give good service making guests feel so important. They have housekeeping turndown to make sure you have everything you need for the night. In the pool, they provided cold water bottles in a cooler for each group of guests. And just because it was our second time there, they gave us a room with a view, complimentary pastries and a handwritten welcome note from the manager. And of course we had a clean and well-made bed and room. Wanted more variety though with their breakfast but again the service makes it all better. We'll definitely keep on coming back!

Trip type: Travelled with family
ChrisJ4897, Manager at Nobu Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Anna V,

Thank you for leaving a wonderful review on Trip advisor.

Your loyalty to Nobu Hotel Manila means a lot to the entire team and we are happy to read that everything went well during your stay. I hope that upon your return, you will try our fabulous Nobu Spa where you can avail our signature massage treatment- Nobu Rakuen signature treatment is Asian inspired massage fused with the relaxing essence of warm oils and heated bamboo.

Once again, thank you and I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your third visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

November 7, 2019, we arrived at Nobu Hotel. We picked this particular destination because we live in Las Vegas and we were lucky enough to check in at Nobu Hotel inside Ceasar's Palace. We figured, heck let's give it a try. We were in for a surprise! Not only that the hotel was very beautiful but the service was unmatched by its American counterpart. Valet service was efficient, and the bellman was already there picking up our luggage. Check in was a breeze, but since we arrived 9am, the room wasn't ready. After touring the property, by 11am, the room became available, and I was notified via email.

Front desk was very professional. Every detail was explained and we were escorted to our room by a well dressed lady. Bell service showed up on our doorstep within minutes and even modified the AC temp to our preference.

We then hit the pool. Pool staff was all over us, without being intrusive. Our bottled water was constantly replaced, and our fruit kebobs were ensured to stay frozen (the moment they melted, they replaced it, the moment we ate them, they replaced it). You will be dazzled by the beauty of city of dreams while in the pool, most especially at night. The staff quickly learned to address us by our last names. It's always Mr./Mrs. Chamorro, anywhere we went. Or sir/ma'm every time we communicated our wishes.

When we had our room cleaned, everything was reset to high standards. My swim shorts were folded, and hung to dry. My wife's cosmetics were rearranged. Our fruit platter was replaced. All toiletries were replaced as if a new guest was arriving. We were so impressed, my wife ordered me to hunt the housekeeper down. Luckily he was just doing the room next door. I asked him if he did our room. I almost laughed because the guy probably thought I was going to yell at him, like he did something wrong. He brightened up because I gave him a handsome tip. (I never had to do that before).

Shuttle service to Mall of Asia was complimentary, quick and stress-free. They have a comfy waiting area for passengers to sit.

Anyone staying here should hit the gym and spa. Anyone staying should book a massage. We were treated to a 1.5 hour blissful treatment, called Unity. Me and the wife were sat down, with snacks, quick orientation by the masseuse and choice of massage oils before the treatment began. We were ushered to our ultra-lux treatment room where we had our own shower room, toiletries set-up, foot spa chairs, massage tables and bathrobes. Wife even used the disposable underwear supplied to avoid oils getting on her Victoria's Secret. Meditation music was already on. The masseuses only whispered, making it a point to just check on their pressure levels, and never chatted unnecessarily. My wife tells me I was snoring a few times during the session. It was 11pm, and I was just knocked out. As if the pampering never ends, we were treated with teas right outside the treatment room. We were ushered back to our rooms and within two minutes, our post-massage dinner (included in the package) was brought in. We were treated to a light chicken bao-bun with papaya salad. Tea and juices were served, and a light cheesecake to end the night. We finished and with one call, the staff whisked away our room service without incident. We were just dazed and enchanted that we do not even remember how we landed on our beds.

Twice, we were able to eat breakfast at the tower adjacent to ours. For non-locals, try the taho! (ask the staff on how to eat it). For locals, try taho! We were so elated that this childhood treat is part of their spread. Again, the attention to detail was stellar. The moment we stood up for seconds, staff quickly replaced our silver ware, and even refolded our napkins. You come back to your table and it will be entirely brand new again. You have an omelette station and a pancake station. Try the french toast, and you will be treated with some cream filling that is surprisingly good!

Newspapers were everywhere and staff will greet you by addressing you as Mr./Mrs.

I was young when I left for the US, and its quite amusing to think that I only saw my parents being treated that way when I was growing up. Now, it's my turn! I am now the dude having breakfast next to executives, in the heart of Manila, being addressed as Mr. Chamorro, reading the morning paper, having coffee, eating french toast, in one of the country's top-notch hotels called Nobu, City of Dreams!

Thank you Nobu. We will see you next year!

Room tip: you are treated like royalty; highly personalized
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Erick C,

Your " Jaw Dropping, Beyond Expectations" review on Trip advisor is greatly appreciated. The entire team of Nobu Hotel Manila will be happy to know how much you valued their service. It is great knowing that you enjoyed your overall experience and sharing detailed feedback from arrival up to time of departure is really heartwarming .

Our training is continuous as our goal is to make each and every guest happy. I hope that on your next visit you will find time to visit our numerous food and beverage outlets located at the Upper Ground Level.

Please feel free to contact me : ChrisJoo@cod-manila.com as I look forward to being of assistance .

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice and great hotel with quality bed. Casino at ground level for those who don’t believe in probability calculation. Room is comfortable and place is safe with lots of restaurants near by. U can take a grab or walk to there. Not far from airport
Only let down is the buffet breakfast - not much variety with only eggs, some rice, pastries for selection ..

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear takewee,

Thank you for sharing your recent Nobu Hotel Manila experience on Trip advisor.

I am glad that you enjoyed our guest rooms especially the quality of the bed. We will take note of your feedback on selection of our breakfast , your comments are appreciated for our improvement.

Once again, thank you for being our guest and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Can hardly describe the sheer joy and relief when we entered our beautiful hotel room at the Nobu. Great room layout and size, the most heavenly bed, amazing sunset view over Manila Bay and superb service from the staff. And the ease with which we got to the airport ? Incredible. Definitely recommend !

Date of stay: January 2018

Dear sayhellosingapore,

Thank you for an awesome review on Trip advisor .

I am very pleased to read that you had a memorable stay with us. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we really look forward to welcoming you here in Nobu Hotel Manila.

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

The Filipino spirit of homecoming and hospitality is alive and well in Nobu Hotel, Manila, Philippines. The customer service is amazingly exquisite and seamless; from the moment my husband and I stepped in their beautifully quaint Japanese motif lobby to check-in, to our departure two nights later. Our premium room accommodation offered comfort and restful ambiance with a fantastic view of the pool area and Manila Bay. Highly attentive staff are always happy to assist. A must-do: watch the sunset from Manila Bay - it's magical!

The hotel is housed in the City of Dreams (COD) campus. Two other hotels within COD are the five-diamond-rated hotel Nuwa and the Hyatt Hotel. COD is nestled within the heart of the city proper, only15-20 minutes car ride to and from the Ninoy Aquino International Airport or NAIA. Amenities we enjoyed included the spa and the cabana/pool. Try the 1.5 hours Tranquility massage. The mango body scrub is absolute heaven! Take a quick visit to The Garage for an out of this world virtual reality experience and DreamsPlay for age-appropriate family fun. Our nieces (young and old) had the time of their life.

A special shoutout and many thanks to Ms. Maricar’s team of hospitality experts, as well as to Ms. Luzie Torres of Nuwa, Manila, and Mr. Marlon Hirsh of Nobu, Miami. My husband Scott and I, without hesitation, recommend the Nobu Hotel in Manila to travelers for short or long-term visit to the Philippines. This experience is truly world-class.

Blessings,
R. Vera-McLean
Boca Raton, Florida, USA

Dear Resort66445831467,

Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving a great review on Trip Advisor. It is flattering to read how you describe your overall experience from arrival to departure and the exceptional service provided by the team, especially Maricar, Luzie Torres,and our previous General Manager Marlon Hirsh. They will be pleased to know that they made a difference in your overall stay experience.

We hope to see you again soon.