1,333 results
All reviews family mart tune hotel pizza hut cafe next door ceiling fan close to the airport rooms are small budget hotel baclaran church convenience store no frills recommend this hotel great shower short stay walking distance clean hotel wifi connection
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Alot of construction innthe sorrounding area goodluck on gettting a goodnight sleep and they dont provide small hand towel for the guest over all theyre ok hotel for budget price the air conditioner needs a cleaning cause it dont get cool

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2018

Fantastic hotel, people and restaurant and safe area. Stayed before and will again .The staff were all very professional and polite. Thanks for the use of the stairwell to do some training. Only 300 peso to the airport by taxi. Looking forward to our next stay in a couple of weeks

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

Hardly no lobby existing . Rooms are very basic aside from being small at 16 sq meters . No amenities such as slippers , dental kits , coffee or tea sachets,, not even bottled water.. but ..my bed is comfortable enough. Tv has enough cable channels and AC was somehow cool . To back up the cooling process , they even installed a ceiling fan. But how come other branches of RP has a mini fridge while this one in Aseana has not ? And yes they have bidet in their toilet .
What I liked ? Definitely the location . Many restaurants and convenience store just outside within a 1-3 minute walk . Internet connectivity was just ok , since it was spotty when I was using it . And FD staff Eva was really cool . Anticipates my needs. Included some photos with some of them in Halloween vibe.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

I booked for Oct 29 for a twin room, when we got to the hotel, we were informed that there was no twin rooms available already and we will be given single bed instead.
I insisted that the reservation was confirmed and it was even paid for already. The front desk reasoned that whoever I was talking to to clarify my booking was not there.

It's not acceptable at all!
.. And we were just forced to take it because it was late already and we to travel again the next day.
The room was Php5400. And it felt like we were cheated and all we got was a sorry.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Red Planet A, General Manager at Red Planet Manila Aseana City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2018

Dear Ms. Whilyn,

Thank you for taking the time to share us the issue that you have encountered following your recent stay in our hotel.

I sincerely regret to learn about your experience as this is not the high level of service that we usually pride ourselves with.

We hope that you will give us a chance to be of service to you again in the future.

Angeli U.

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Your rooms are comfortable and clean with a crew of accomodating staffs making my stay enjoyable. I can recommend to other future guest having business in your vicinity. Continue to maintain your quality service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business