1,420 results
All reviews sky tower food court fresh restaurant eclipse bar red lantern manila bay bay view las vegas noodles the executive lounge slot machines world class cigarette smoke star hotel breakfast buffet in room dining excellent customer service
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Stake at fresh international buffet at solaire was so excellent for me. Servers like elaine and jayvee was so fantastic and well trained with high standard. Thank you fresh family thank you solaire. Thank you so much

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 8 November 2018

a nice short trip.the room is very cosy and spacious.the chocolate and sweet on the little box was nice..the staff was very helpful even just after checking in they will ask u if u need anything like toiletries or any other things.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 November 2018 via mobile

I recently stayed at Solaire resort from October 26th to October 28th in the Baytower facing the water. The view of the sunset was very beautiful and mesmerising. I stayed in a deluxe room with a king size bed, there was more than enough space for me to be comfortable. The TV was HD and the bathroom was bright and spacious too.

The pool was easy access and was quite a good size to swim in. The depth of the pool was too shallow, but I am 6'5, a deep end would have been nice. There are many places to sit and soak up the sun. There is also a pool bar.

I was there for relaxation and I don't gamble, so the gym was always empty as well as the steam room/hot tub and sauna. The gym has everything you need for your stay, with a water cooler and 2 water stations that served lemon and orange water.

My only issue was food delivery. The prices at the restaurants were very pricey, it's a casino after all. So I had to walk halfway across the casino to outside to get my food, and by the time I got back to my room, it wasn't as fresh.

Overall, it was a great stay. Enjoyed the empty pool, gym, and sauna. Would I go back again? If I was staying near the airport, sure, but the gambling atmosphere isn't for me and very negative energy.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Food was excellent, service was excellent too. I Love staff the staff like Jayvee Louie and Jennifer thank you I'll definitely comeback for sure with my husband. Hope to see you again. Fresh chef are friendly and super helpful like Gladys

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2018

From the first smiles on my arrival until my departure the staff was super friendly and very professional.Room was very spacious and the linen turn down came with complimentary treat, chocolate truffles.I stayed for business event held here and tge event was well staffed and very secure. Although I did not play at tye casino (not my thing) there were many patrons and the tables had plenty of players. However this resort has many many amenities including a gun range and theatre. And a wide variety of dining facilities and even shopping! You simply have to be there to enjoy this world class resort.Price, I got far more than I payed for but let's not encourage any price hikes.Thank you to SOLAIRE and your staff. I enjoyed my stay and not having seen all I could see I will be back soon.Tms232@gmail.com

Room tip: Room tip... yes, I left generously for the great service I received.That said their rooms are great and fairly priced.
Date of stay: October 2018