Red Planet Manila Aseana City(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$ 62
US$ 51
Casa Joaquin Bed and Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 37
The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$ 45
US$ 44
Baymont Suites and Residences(Paranaque)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 209
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
1,302 results
All reviewssky towerfood courtfresh restaurantmanila bayeclipse barred lanternbay viewthe executive loungenoodleslas vegasslot machinescigarette smokeworld classbreakfast buffetstar hotelin room diningnon smoking
Reviewed 11 June 2018

I've stayed at City of Dreams,I've tried Resorts World and most recently I've tried Okada too.. and Solaire is STILL the BEST as far as having a better casino,a better swimming pool and better food places to eat at...If you're a traveler/vacationer and want a 5 star hotel that's near the airport,then Solaire should be #1 on your list!

Room Tip: Both the Bay Tower and Sky Tower are great, you can't go wrong with either!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you so very much for your review. Providing a world class experience is paramount for the Solaire brand and I am so glad to hear that we met our promise during your recent stay. We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We were upgraded to Sky Tower from Bay Tower!! Great experience!! From the checkin to checkout!
I just don't like the part of the casino which allows smokers to a non smoking area.
the only negative comment I have is that the tables had food crumbs, it was not cleaned thoroughly.

Room Tip: Please check well the rooms before letting people check in
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for your review, and bringing to our attention some of our shortfalls. If you have the time please feel free to reach out to me directly as I would like to address this personally. I can be reached at gianpietroiseppi@solaireresort.com

Reviewed 6 June 2018

We decided to celebrate our wedding anniversary this year in Manila to watch the Lion King. It was our first time to book in Solaire and boy were we in for a treat! The staff were cordial, attentive and very accommodating.

From the moment we arrived up to the time we waited for our flight (which was beyond the normal check-out time), we were treated like VIPs. We were offered breakfast while waiting for our room to be ready which was totally unexpected but very welcomed. Waiting for us in our room were a personalized greeting card, a bottle of wine, some sweet treats and a thoughtful gift. It made us feel very special.

Thank you, Solaire for the VIP treatment and for making our anniversary memorable. We would be back soon for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Congratulations on your anniversary, We are glad that your Solaire experience can now be grouped with such a special moment in your life. We look forward to celebrating more special moments in your life.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

It’s my third time to visit Fresh and it never disappoints. My family and I loves the ambiance of the place! The food is really money’s worth! From the lobsters to desserts! Everything is consistent. Our server Jheros was very accommodating and efficient. I remembered i also requested from Chef Jojit to cook crabs in garlic butter sauce, it was so good. He was very welcoming and the customer service was excellent. Overall, Fresh is one of the best buffet restaurants for me. You should give it a try!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your review and your recommendation. Fresh is one of our signature dining experiences and the Chefs personally cooking for you makes it just a bit more special. We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Solaire is our favorite of all hotels in Metro Manila!!! Our 3rd stay and we cant wait to go back.We always stay in the Sky Tower to have more privacy as it is a bit far from the casino and nearer the swimming pool. The rooms are huge and the bathroom is perfect! The beds are comfortable you just wanna stay in the whole day! The service is topnotch!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Gianpietro I, Vice President - Hotel Operations at Solaire Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for your kind review. Thank you also for your loyalty, three stays at Solaire makes it officially your second home! We look forward to welcoming you back time and time again.