“Authentic Japanese Experience”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Great ambience with even greater food. Two thumbs up! Must try: korokke, maki, and any udon. Ask for their house tea (green tea) and save some belly space for their ice cream.

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I love their California maki, and ramen. So yummy I forget that I am on a diet. Hahaha. But its okay once in a while, definitely one of the best in BF.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Consistent quality although service is hit or miss. They stick to tradition unlike many of the Japanese restaurants these days that rely on mayonnaise and crunchy toppings. A go-to restaurant for the family.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

It was by accident we found this restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised. It was Father's Day so the restaurant was a bit busy.

For starters we had one of their specials: special California maki. It did not disappoint as the 8 pieces went very fast. Our last order was also a maki - Na Futo Maki. It was also outstanding. We also had the ika ichiyaboshi which was served with a mayo-based dip. Crisply grilled, it was as fresh as fresh could get.

For salads we shared the seafood salad which was excellent. The shabu salad, on the other hand, wasn't outstanding.

Our main course was ramen. I had the Kaisen ramen which is the seafood ramen. My wife had the Tonkutsu ramen while my daughter had the spicy one. All were excellent.

The food quality over-all was excellent and I think it's because the restaurant has an authentic Japanese chef. While I cannot confirm this, it's the only explanation I can think of. What was a bit confusing was the order in which the dishes were served. The water came a tad too long.

This now moves into my list of "best Japanese restaurants" in Manila.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We frequent this Restaurant Because The Food is Really Good, consistent and they use Quality Ingredients.
The service is also very Good.
If your a Fish lover,
you Can't go wrong with the Gindara Teriyaki or the Tuna Head.
Their california maki special is also very good!