Looking at some reviews on here i think we must have caught this "hotel" on a bad couple of nights. cons 1 the area is known as squatters city, 2 empty beer cans under the bed, 3 unhelpfull staff, 4 the noise. i could go on but you get the picture. when we got a taxi from the airport the driver said "are you sure you make the right choise hotel sir". we have stayed in a lot of hotels in the philippines in a lot of different area's but the moonwalk district of paranaque is a totally unsafe place to be walking about. dont make the same mistake as us just trying to save some money as you will spend the extra cash on taxi's anyway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Isabelle Royale Hotels wants to provide clean and comfortable rooms that are also easily accessible and affordable. We believe that staying at quality accommodations do not need to be expensive, and that the best of the basics are what smart travellers look for. We envision an affordable and hassle-free travel experience that everyone can enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Isabelle Royale Paranaque reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isabelle Garden Hotel And Suites
- Isabelle Garden Hotel Paranaque
- Isabelle Royale Paranaque Metro Manila