“Best Degustation in Manila”
Review of The Tasting Room

The Tasting Room
Ranked #22 of 376 Restaurants in Paranaque
Cuisines: International
Reviewed 14 February 2017

My date wanted to impress me with a Degustation for my birthday and my date definitely did NOT disappoint! My new favorite dining place in Manila!

The restaurant has a quiet, elegant and intimate setting.
We had the 6 course meal and I can say I enjoyed every single dish in the menu. The dish were incorporated with interesting ingredients. Very well executed. 2 thumbs up!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Came with my date for the 8 course menu and we made sure to get different things so we were able to to try 16 dishes in all! The food was obviously presented in a typically casino based restaurant fashion meaning it was flamboyant colorful and artsy fartsy nevertheless it was beautiful. Ever single dish was delicious but there were a few that seemed to taste very similar to one another. One thing I wish they did was to explain how to eat the dishes correctly so that we could experience it in the way the chef wanted. Highly recommended if u want to show your date that your a fancy pants. Boyfriend brought me here for our 1 monthsarry still together a year later lols.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

Me and my friends went to a Wine and cheese tasting at "the Tasting Room" in City of Dreams, I was really impressed about the Quality of the food and the knowledge of the service staff. Looking forward to enjoy the atmosphere, good food and wine. Thanks to Jonathan

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

They served Malbec and their blended white wine (I forgot the grape) and they were splendid. They served a variety of cheeses and they were all divine. Service was great. The ambience was enchanting. The pork belly and beef viands were adequate. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 1 August 2016 via mobile

On my last day stay in Manila, my friend, who had dined here previously, decided to treat me here since she was quite happy with it.
We had the 6 courses. Presentation of food were very nice. But I have mix feelings with the taste. I like the fish cod, the chocolate cake ( although I must say it looks better before they pour the hot chocolate ). With regards the others, it was just okay. The froth didn't come out as froth but more like a blob of cream ( or maybe it is a blob of cream ).
Oh, in fine dining the server, upon seated ask what we'd like to drink. But in a fine dining like the Tasting Room, the server should ask if the diner would like wine pairing. When we gave her a heads up, she apologise and mentioned per glass cost P300. Honestly, I was surprise, not from the price, but is this how she was trained ?
Overall, it was still a good experience.