See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 August 2017

I stayed in this condotel for a night and I love most of the staff and the fact that it was close to the airport and they had a free shuttle. The room was not at its best but was okay for me as I only stay for a night.
It was in a secluded area and older building. I check out the next day and told them that I will be back 3 days after so I booked a night again. I told them I want the same room or similar to it because I don't hear the traffic and it was very silent that I can rest well. They said ok.
Upon my arrival for that reservation, they sent me to another floor and the room was horrible and the sink was clogged. I complained about it but their maintenance person is not available and they don't have other room for me. I was so upset.
I spoke with their manager- a lady who does not know how to handle the situation and does not even care to check the sink when I said, can you check it and see for yourself.

Added insult to the injury, I could not sleep because I heard the vehicles on the highway and the manager's ipad, someone keeps on calling her on the messenger in the middle of the night. Not only that, their telephone keeps on ringing and in a quiet night, you hear everything as it happened that my room is just infront of their desk.
One of the staff told me that they just got that floor a month ago and the maintenance is ongoing that's why rooms are not good. I told him why accept customers if these rooms are not ready?

Room tip: I do not recommend this place.
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Very friendly no-frills hotel. We stayed there twice, end April at 1,600php/night and beginning of May at 2,000php/night. Biggest plus: it is very near the international airport with free airport pick-up and send-off shuttle service. Staff is friendly and helpful, room clean, basically OK. Biggest minus: location is in the middle of nowhere, no taxis to be found anywhere near the place, and if you leave the place and try to return by taxi, no taxi driver knows where it is.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tommy B
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Because of a stopover we stayed there just for one night. They offer free airport shuttle service. People were friendly and room was ok. It´s the right place if you travel on budget. Breakfast was included and we got it very early because of our early flight.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Very weird place. It appeared to be not a hotel but a flat with several rooms. Nobody even ask a passport. Early morning we need to go to the airport. We woke up the host and he disappeared for half an hour saying that he was calling bus driver. We were lucky that we woke up early, otherwise we would missed the plane. We left hotel after an hour of waiting for the driver. Don't stay here. There are many hotels near the airport. Rooms needed to be renovated.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2017

I stayed there for a few hours only due to my flight, value for money is great if you need cheap place to stay close to the airport. Quick pick up from and to the airport (included in price), basic clean bedroom and very friendly and helpful staff.

Date of stay: March 2017