“Good food and wide variety”
Review of Sambokojin

Sambokojin
Ranked #2 of 178 Restaurants in Las Pinas
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2018

Excellent venue for a group.the buffet counters are well organized and clean.more choices for the grills (beef,pork) compared to previous buffet resto i have been before.staff are attentive.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

It's been a while since my last visit prices went up a little bit but it's definitely worth it. They now have carvings and drinks to go with it. Lamb beef and pork carvings are delicious Tasy and very tender. I was very satisfied. In addition to that they have entertainment. A small dancing production but honestly they don't need it. The food is enough to keep their costumer coming back

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday with my daughter who recommended I try out the buffet. I was not disappointed, there were so many dishes to choose and they were delicious. The only letdown was the Miso soup which was too salty. We had reservations ( a must, really) and were first in line to be seated. The dining area was clean and surprisingly roomy even with full occupancy. The men's bathroom was too small though with only a single stall.
Overall, it was a pleasurable dining experience and one I look forward to repeating.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We were disappointed to the ladies in the front desk, they are busy doing something and they are not attentive to our inquiry. We felt like they are thinking that we cannot afford the price. I will certainly not recommend this to my friends and family.

1  Thank akazukinchacha75
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

If you're looking for korean, japanese or western food all in one place then this is the place for. Buffet that is worth your money. Birthday celebrants are free and senior citizens above 75 gets 50% discount.