All reviews place to stay wifi signal is alabang zapote road hotel is located mall bidet slippers pros cons
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

My sister and her family from England visited us here in Las Pinas and they stayed in Eurotel for 1 night last August 25 '18...They are really disappointed for the service.There are no bath towels,no kettle for hot water even they requested and followed up several times.Even when they need to check out,their request for luggage trolley was not given,so they decided to carry it by themselves...oh really disappointed....

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank lelynsmith
Reviewed 7 June 2018

This is a short stay hotel. I cannot remember leaving a hotel early before.
Hallway cleaner than rooms. Mattress was 4 inches thick. Tv screen was so small I thought I was on a sailboat. Bathroom can't say anymore.
Included breakfast and I became ill after that.
Room had been smoked in.
The pictures on Agoda do not match the rooms.

Room tip: Pick another hotel
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018

I was there for 3 weeks. The room is decent but not that great, because the aircon is not working really well, especially when it’s too darn too hot. I just wish the owner of this hotel would pay attention about what needs to gets fix. The shower at suite 2 can’t hardly get any water But the staff are amazing including the manager. But I was ok and survived lol! But it’s nice because it’s close to the mall also safe, except the traffic But I’m satisfied and my favorite thing is all their staff. They’re are very friendly and accommodating.

Room tip: Good for who’s looking for a budget hotel
Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Major plumbing problems, front desk will tell you they will fix it sir. 2 days later nothing. But the frustrated foreigner that speaks to management wil get a transfer to a bigger room if you ask....that was my result., at no extra charge. But that was after 2 room changes due to plumbing and noisey air con and smelly sewage from bathroom. I stayed for about a week. Managment knew me, lol. Almost everyday i wanted some milk for coffee i had to ask and wait until they went somewhere to get it, even after telling multiple people there i will be back tomorrow, can you have milk here....yes sir, lol.
Make sure you ask if you need a window in your room, you might get the cave, lol
After getting the complaints out of the way it all was good. I will return.

Room tip: i book through Agoda for best deals, but i check different days. Sometimes very close to checkin good deals
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Pros: elegant rooms, WIFI signal is excellent, bathroom is clean, near southmall, near mcdonalds, near 711

Cons: they say "express check-in" but it takes 40 minutes to check in, sometimes rooms are not available, you cannot smoke inside the room

Date of stay: August 2017