“D' Cheeseburger”

8 Cuts Burger Blends
Ranked #97 of 344 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Cheeseburger the basic is my best choice. They have Q Daddy, Hangover, Piggy and others but for me it is the Cheeseburger that matters. The perfect partner is the good-old-chicken-wings. The best part eat with your bare hands. Don't forget to wash your hands before and after eating.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

I have visited the place twice already,, the first time was not really good too oily food and service was below average. A different group of friends decided to eat there and there's nothing much I could do. But surprisingly, the 2nd time was different food was delicious and juicy service improved also. But the thing is they are really not consistent.

1  Thank Tasya V
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Had the four cheese 2.0 burger ,waffle cut fries and the chocolate milk shake. The meat in burger is juicy and the cheese combinations are the right blend. Will try the other combinations if I'm near the area again.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Had Sunday lunch with my family (4 adults), place was almost packed so service was not the best. Our orders were not taken correctly despite the waiter repeating it, we were also billed for items we did not consume, but this was corrected.

We ordered a bucket of Onion Rings, third pounders of Bleu, Four Cheese, Cheeseburger and Q-Daddy, all with Skinny Fries. All I can say is that everything was too greasy and sloppy, so taste was lost. Price is average but I wouldn't recommend nor visit again.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I've gone to 8 Cuts Alabang Town Center many times and I can honestly say that I can't think of an establishment in Town that has consistently good service like over at 8 Cuts. I want to start with the service just because it's something that's lacking in many joints here in the Philippines. At 8 Cuts, they'll even remember what you like to order and go out of their way to make dining a more enjoyable experience. Thank you, Cone from 8 Cuts Alabang!

To top it off, the food is great. I've tried the regular burgers and the falafel burgers and I can assure you they are incredibly satisfying. They're among the better burger places in the metro– far better than most places for sure. I really enjoy their vanilla and salted caramel milkshakes as well. And the onion rings and skinny fries are to die for! I like order a bucket of onion rings to take to the movies sometimes and it's always such a delight.