“Great Filipino Food with a Twist!”
Review of Neil's Kitchen

Neil's Kitchen
Ranked #6 of 410 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I loved all the food we ordered. For starters, we got the Beach House Nachos Solo (serves more than 3 in my opinion). We also ordered their best-seller, Sinigang Paella with Grilled Pork Belly. We also tried their Crab Cake Torta with Aligue Pasta. For the kids, we ordered Alabang Fried Chicken (which I like to call AFC para sounds like...I couldn't remember...) and Carbonara. We were so full, we thought we won't be able to finish our dessert, Fried Suman, Mangga and Chocnut (so gooood you just gotta have some space somewhere). A must try if you're in Alabang area.

Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

My new love! Black palabok, never mind the stain it brings, this is a must try! I also love the sinigang paella with grilled liempo (though abit sour for me but the liempo balances it out). My son ordered the chicken bbq which comes with java rice and it was very good as well. Order the dalandan juice too. Prices range above Php300 for the main entrees but serving is big for 1, so if you're eating several dishes it could go for sharing. We will be back!

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Food presentation, serving, and taste were very good. The captions written on the walls were very catchy. But what I liked the most is the winding stairs going up to the dining area.

Reviewed 2 January 2016

Everything we ordered was soooo flavorful--from the tokwa't baboy, kare-kare with risotto-like bagoong-paella, to the corned beef and hash browns, and the turon napoleones. :) I'm actually not so fond of kare-kare, since the ones I've had before were 1-dimensionally peanut-buttery... But their version was far from that. :) though I found myself wishing that I could order viands apart from their risotto pairs. It was overwhelming that everything was so flavorful... I was looking for plain rice to cut the flavor a little. :P

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Met up with friends for a homey celebration of the holidays! Delightful interpretation of Filipino heritage food. I had a sinagang paella with pork and my wife had chicken dinugaan with puto. Excellent entrees. Dessert was also very creatively de-constructed. The suman was paired with Choc nut. And Turon was also well done!