“Excellent Filipino food”

Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This was our second time here and I was surprised at how good the food was, as our first visit last year left me unimpressed, that's why when I received an invitation from a friend who celebrated his birthday, I was rather tentative about coming. But I was in for a surprise as everything he ordered was excellent! We had the boneless crispy pata, kare kare, chicken relleno, a Bicolano vegetable dish (I'm not quite sure but I think it's the gising gising), and other delectable dishes. The superb and relaxing atmosphere lends to a pleasant dining experience.

1  Thank miketri722

Reviewed 2 January 2017

This cozy restaurant is tucked away in a not so crowded spot in Alabang. The food was very good - they have a new take on common Filipino dishes we grew up with. The place was quiet, parking is provided, and with a relaxing ambience. I would definitely go back and try the other dishes.

1  Thank O9843IDjenniferg
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Food was great. Nice touches to local favorites. Ambiance (especially on a quiet night in the hotel) is nice, except when the hotel is booked then it becomes a bit on the noisier side.

A downside is getting service - took many minutes just to get a server to see you, and a lot more to get the bill settled. I was a guest in the hotel so I had 3 dinners at this restaurant. Glad I had to be working so the wait time was not as unproductive.

1  Thank wujae
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Had 2 lunches there and was not disappointed. Food was great, delicious and servings are generous. Staff are alert and ready to serve. Prices are affordable. Decor is enticing and pleasant. Perfect experience.

2  Thank maanmananzan
Reviewed 2 October 2016

It was raining hard when we went there so our shoes were wet. Be careful as the floor is slippery. The ambiance is nice and the place instagrammable but I find the service lacking. There was not much customers when we arrived at around 5:30pm but the food took so long to arrive. Plus the servers do not seem friendly and engaged. We tried to find a staff available so we can request for water but no one is visible so one of my friends got up and just got the pitcher of water and proceeded to refill all of our glasses. Food is good but nothing spectacular. I was also not satisfed with their dessert. We ordered turon with mantecado ice cream and the ice cream was already melting while the turon looks like cheese sticks. My firend's red velvet cake was dry and even has an insect on it. No apology was given but it was replaced after my friend handed the cake back to the server. For the taste and the "extra ingredient", the price of the cake is not worth it. They even forgot my friend's drink so we have to follow up with them. If you really need something sweet to cap off your meal, you're better off going to Molito or to ATC for better options.
Will I go back? No