“A for Appetizing!!!”

Ranked #10 of 409 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I am proud of Filipino foods and I recommend ABE. Most of the time we when we have foreign guests we used to bring them to Abe to let them savor and taste our own local foods. They love the Bamboo Rice, Gising-gising and binukadkad na Tilapia.
Nice ambient at mababait and mga staff nila, accommodating. Just a little pricey but sulit sa sarap naman. So, give my two thumbs up to ABE.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

First visit to this restaurant which serve Philippine food. Good ambient with affordable price range.

Ordered baby squids and bamboo rice as ones of the dishes. Love it !

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Had the beef stew cacido lots of really great beef and vegetables. Even bananas. Always have the Mungo bean soup as a favorite. Good service.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I really love their baby pusit. No wonder its their best seller. I find their biringhe a little bit bland. Masabaw ung pinakbet but they said it was their own version and i find it odd. Mejo maliit din ang serving.pero dahil sobrang nasarapan ako sa baby pusit and your service is exceptional!this resto was our second choice that day.supposedly sa hokkiado kmi dapat maglunch kaso dahil ampangit ng service nila pagpasok pa lang namin umalis kami.they treated us na parang wala kming pambayad lol.i give 2 thumbs up to your staff coz they know how to deal with customers and they know your products..an edge to other resto!

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

It’s always a good idea to bring VIP guests/ balikbayan to Abe Restaurant. This Resto serves conventional Filipino cuisine, mostly dishes from Pampanga. I frequent this place because almost all the viands i’ve tasted never failed to satisfy my gluttonous appetite. Among my favorites include Sinuteng baby squid (squid sautéed in olive oil), Kinilaw na Tanigue, Gising-gising & Binukadkad na Pla-pla. Will definitely keep coming back to Abe mainly for its great food and gratifying dining experience.