“dinner”

Omakase
Ranked #12 of 319 Restaurants in Muntinlupa
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: You have the other Omakase branches but the one in Alabang is likewise worth rating...
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Soft shell crab is the BOMB!!! I also liked the dynamite roll and the curry. Pricing is reasonable, service was great and the ambiance pretty well thought of. Will be back with my family.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Our favorite after mass Sunday lunch place. My boys love the crazy maki and the dynamite roll. The other rolls are interesting! Real value for money

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Visited July 21, 2017

We had our team lunch out here today. Majority of my coworkers wanted to eat here. I wanted to eat somewhere but here but t'was a team lunch and the company's gonna pay for it anyway. Not a big fan of Japanese food. And so I browsed through their menu. I ordered Beef bento. And some tofu steak.

Beef bento:

* T'was packed! I loved everything in it! The miso soup was the bomb! Miso soup was my favorite ever since I ate at Yoshinoya in Singapore, they serve their meals with free miso soup.

Tofu Steak:

* The reason they call it Tofu steak is because the Tofu was wraped with very think slice of beef steak. Without the that thin slice of steak, it would mean nothin. Everybody knows the taste of Tofu. It taste like paper.

Drink:

* I ordered they iced tea cucumber. It was so good. Good thing it was bottomless.

And so after the meal the you get a small bowl of ice cream. You can pick between vanilla or green tea flavors. Of course, I picked vanilla.

All in all the place was clean. The rest rooms are clean. The service was good!

Will definitely come back fosho.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

If your looking for a Japanese restaurant that fits for a family dine out or celebration...Then this is definitely your place, great service, good food and a nice menu to choose from with traditional Japanese dining with a twist of modern fusion....Just be ready to burn some cash.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Omakase is definitely one of the better Japanese restaurants in the South. The quality has been consistent for the last few years and we enjoy coming back here. The favorites are Chicken Teriyaki, shrimp Tempura, California Maki, Omakase Roll, Gyu Chisu Maki, Tuna Sashimi, Udon and many more!