Acacia Hotel Manila
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hassle free check-in/out; warm, attentive, very much accommodating staff; clean, cozy and spacious rooms; great buffet; walking distance to restaurants and malls; that's why we keep on coming back to Acacia Hotel!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear shadysziahs,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

I hope that this letter finds you well. On behalf of the Acacia Family, we wish to convey our gratitude for considering us as your preferred hotel at the South of the Metro.

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our courteous staff, good amenities, and accessibility. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience during your stay with us.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here as part of the Halloween Party Package.
My summary of our stay will be as follows:
BOOKING AND CHECK IN : Fast and hassle-free. However, when my husband alighted from the parking elevator carrying our bags and trolley bag, the security guard stationed at the parking elevator at the lobby asked that our bags be inspected including the trolley bag. We haven't experienced opening our luggage in any hotel lobby for security inspection. Take note: checkin 3 PM and checkout 11AM.
WiFi: Fluctuating with only 3 devices allowed.
ROOM: Spacious but dull. Upon entering the room, there was an odd odor as if somebody just finished smoking in the room. The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was also clean but we can easily tell that it was a bit dated. The toilet flush got stuck so that the water almost overflowed to the floor.
ROOM SERVICE: We had to repeatedly call the operator since no one was answering our calls. We also tried to call Lurra Spa several times to book in-room massage but nobody answered our call. I personally went to the Spa at the 3rd floor to set an appointment but nobody was in the reception area. I even went inside the spa but nobody was there. We had settled our appointment after I called the front desk informing them that nobody was there in the spa.
SPA/MASSAGE: We availed two different types of massage service but it seemed like there was no difference to the technique used. We also felt that the masseurs were in a hurry to finish up the service.
POOL: Small and tends to be crowded
FOOD: Bland and overpriced.
BREAKFAST: Disaster! We went to Acaci to have our breakfast. When we got there, the front reception told us that there were no seats available, and asked us to get our food on the CS floor and then just sit and eat in the ground floor lobby, which was almost facing the entrance of the hotel(?!). So, this lady wants us to go up and down of the stairs to get and eat breakfast. How convenient! Additionally, they won't allow my child to go inside the restaurant since he was wearing their cheap room slippers. This is to prevent my child from tripping. What an absurd policy! I haven't seen a hotel like this. We have stayed in various hotels here and abroad and we haven't experienced and seen this kind of service.
PARKING: They have three basement parking areas but they DO NOT have reserved parking for in-house guests! When I raised this issue to the front desk, they just told us to use the valet service. We do not like valet service and have someone else drive our car. Also, when we were going around circles to look for a parking space, all valet parking slots were also taken. When we were able to find a parking space, we were appalled by the strong stinking smell of the garbage piled up in their basement parking. My kids literally covered their noses until reaching the elevator.

OVERALL, I do not recommend this hotel at all! It looked good at the outside, but nothing else to expect! We did not take our breakfast here and just checked out immediately - that's how horrible we felt.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank wandermomcc
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear wandermomcc,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

I hope that this letter finds you well. On behalf of the Acacia Family, we wish to convey our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused during your stay with us.

It is important to that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. Thank you for taking time to review the property. Your comments are taken seriously and shall be discussed to the concerned departments for immediate action. Your review will aid us in our continuous efforts in improving our customer service.

We hope that you would give us a another chance to redeem ourselves be of service to you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Celebrated my birthday here. I think they upgraded our room into a suite, with balloons, cake and a happy birthday banner. Talk about excellent customer service. Was not able to dip in the pool. Buffet was good, food was good. We'll definitely come back.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family

Dear eynaa88,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our courteous staff, good amenities, and good food. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with us.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Other than the time I fell down in the bathroom as the tiles are super slippery (I was rushing to leave the room for a meeting), this is a good hotel with great breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets. The service is good and friendly.
Rooms are great with good beds and beddings. Can be brighter but they use targetted lighting which makes the room dim except in spots. The in-house masseur can be invited to the room (clean).
I enjoyed staying in the hotel. Except I nearly hurt myself slipping on the bathroom floors.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Dear Meg_Redding,

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our courteous staff, good amenities, and good food. We are very much concerned with the mishap that occurred to you during your stay and sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly let us know how we may be of further assistance.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We had our training in Acacia hotel for 4 days. From check-in, to room service, to Breakfast and checkout went very fine. The staffs are very accommodating and friendly. They always greet everyone in the hotel with a smile. The service in Acaci was very commendable. The food was great. One thing for improvement is the wifi connection speed. Its is less than 2mbps on the 9th floor. I would also like to compliment the staff who gave us the access code of the wifi over the phone. She doesn't stop on just giving us the code but she did followed-up us if the code was running okay. The function rooms in WAYA and KAMALI are a bit cold but otherwise okay. Overall stay was very good. Location was very accessible. Highly recommended hotel. :)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business