“Services and Food”

Acacia Hotel Manila
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Muntinlupa
Reviewed 25 June 2017

F&B staffs provide the good service during my stayed. 2nd floor's Food is good and have very helpfull staffs. I like the treetop bar on the top of the building. nice view and and have good service group. Facility at the bar need to improve especially during raining, it will closed and got aircon will be the best.
Cheers....

Room Tip: good view and clean. free shuttle from hotel to my office
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank phang v
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear "phang v",

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

I hope that this letter finds you well. On behalf of the Acacia Family, we wish to convey our gratitude for considering us as your preferred hotel at the South of the Metro.

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our friendly staff and good food. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My family of 2 adults and 2 kids stayed here during Father's Day weekend.

The Good:
1. The deluxe room smelled fresh.
2. Bathroom has a tub that is separate from the shower area.
3. They have 24 hr free shuttle service within Alabang.
4. It is a few blocks from the mall - Ala and go to the mall unbang Town Center.
5. I found the breakfast spread with a lot of choices. The mini croissant, when heated, melts in your mouth.
6. With free wifi

The Bad:
1. Their operator, which is your Go To person, is hard to contact. Front desk is not part of their directory.
2. Since the operator was hard to contact, we had difficultt contacting their number when we wanted to go back from the mall where we were dropped off.
2. After checking in, the bellman offered to bring our backpack trolley and another small bag to our room. It arrived an hour after. This is after I made several follow-ups. The funny thing was, we didn't need his help.as we only had two small bags. I felt that he just wanted a tip; hence, the offer to bring our small bags up to our room.
3. They decided to close the pool during Father's Day weekend. Nice. Although ot is qiite understandable that the hotel was only looking after their guests' welfare, they should have made up for this by offering something else. It was Father's Day weekend and we absolutely had nothing to do. We decided to leave the hotel until it was the kids' bedtime.

And the most disappointing of all is...
My son developed a fever while in the hotel. We discovered this at around 11pm. When I called housekeeping, no one was answering. I called the operator and asked for paracetamol. I was really surprised when she mentioned that they have no medicines available, not even paracetamol! She also said that all drugstores in the area may already be closed. Wow. I have been in the same situation a couple of times during hotel stays and, the others where we stayed in never failed us. Acacia Hotel only offered for their nurse to check on my son's temp. No medicine. Not even an offer for them to buy the meds for us.

I hope they will learn something from my review. It is one thing to have comfortable beds and good-sized rooms. But, if your service does not measure up, guests like me will not come back.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MayaLauren

Dear "MayaLauren",

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our friendly staff, pleasant guest room and facilities as well as our good buffet selection.

Thank you for your detailed report. We have taken note of your concerns and shall discuss with the concerned departments. This will aid us in our continuous efforts in improving our customer service.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We didn't really stay but we always eat here when there's something to celebrate. We ate yesterday in Acaci for Father's Day and it was one of the best dinner I've ever had. I think because there was something with the service staff last night but they were all very prompt and all smiles. Our server Elle was the best. We appreciate her smiles and enthusiasm. She's one of the best servers I've ever met here in the Metro.
-From Marco Family

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Dear "alymarco",

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our friendly staff. We are glad that you had a pleasant experience with us.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

I had a great stay in this hotel. I had to stay for 1 night for a business conference. The room is so clean and bed and pillows are really comfy. The staff are really helpful and polite from the concierge, front desk and room attendants. The hotel is also surrounded with restaurants so if you crave for something just go down and eat all you want. There is also a nearby shopping mall if you want to stroll and shop.... I had a wonderful stay in this hotel and will surely comeback

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Dear "Marichelle F",

Warm greetings from Acacia Hotel Manila!

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel. It is very pleasing that you remarked our friendly staff, pleasant guest room and facilities as well as our accessible location.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

Stayed here during a family trip. The room was spacious, air conditioned and clean, but the bathroom could have been improved. It was a bit cramped, with not a lot of room to maneuver. The service was excellent and helpful with any questions we had. The breakfast was good and had a lot of selection.

Good location near restaurants, but not much else. Area still being developed. Nice place overall.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Foodie_TravelAir
JASON D, Public Relations Manager at Acacia Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2017

Dear "Foodie_TravelAir",