“Great kayak tour and snorkeling! ”
Review of Paleng's Bali

Paleng's Bali
Ranked #13 of 27 Tours in Candidasa
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We went for a lovely kayak tour worh paleng. We were followed by a small boat in case we got tired or there’s be a strong current which was super nice. Saw great fish, growing coral and had a perfect day in general. Thanks Paleng!

All reviews
"mr"
"bali"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I was warmly recommended Nyoman by a Danish friend and colleague and although I already had high expectations, I was so positively surprised by his human warmth and knowledge about his beloved Bali. We did 5 daytrips covering an abundance of temples, villages, Barong dance, silver-, art- and woodcarving workshops, Luwak coffee plantation, Bali Bird Park, Monkey Hill, rice field trekking and snorkelling. Nyoman will always consider your special interests and your pace (I took a lot of time photographing and going into details), waiting patiently with his driver, stopping at beautiful viewpoints etc. During the trekking when I slipped and scratched my knee, he got his first aid kit ready and promptly disinfected it. A lovely and unique experience was being invited for dinner with Nyoman's sweet family, a precious memory for me. He has my warmest recommendations, you won't find a more heart warm, knowledgeable, trustworthy and kind guide.

Thanks for everything, Nyoman!
Best regards, Dorte

2  Thank dortekragh
Reviewed 28 November 2017

We met Paleng by chance. He contacted as in a very friendly way and informed us about his aktivities . Next Day we went on his boat and him snorkeling. He swam with us, showed us the corals and the colourful amazing fishes.. Then we relaxed in The white Sand Beach.
Next day he came with a Driver and we made a Day Tour around Candidasa.
We payed for both Trips very reasonable prices .
Paleng Speaks very well english and German . He came on Time was very pleasant and we wish him all The best ....we will reccomend him to all our friends

Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife and I got in touch with Paleng based on the trip advisor reviews. We met with him in a local warring for a coffee and planned out a half day of snorkelling, boating and fishing all based on what we both really wanted to do.

The tour was fantastic and topped off with a barbecue of the catch of the day. As we enjoyed this so much we planned another trip to check out some of the temples, beaches and other sights of east bali a few days later. Again, this was brilliant. Paleng was always ready to answer all our questions (in great English or German) and also happy to move on to check something else out, or stay a bit longer based on what we wanted to see.

I’d thoroughly recommend his tours.

Thanks Paleng for a great few days.
Mike and Steph