Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Agoda.com
$25
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$90
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Booking.com$83
Priceline$37
eDreams$113
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020

We are a family with two kids (5 and 10 yrs) and spent last weekend in the Bali Seascape Beach Club.

The hotel has a nice feel to it. There is a central restaurant and a pool. The hotel has direct access to a little beach which is good for swimming.

The staff is very friendly and helpful.

We only had breakfast in the restaurant which was OK.

I'd stay there again.

Room tip: Try to get Studio Suite No. 1
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 23 January 2020

For 12 years and over 16 visits this is my favourite resort in Candidasa. It might not be as large, luxurious or noisy as some others nearby but the staff are exceptional, the beach and snorkelling are right outside, the most beautiful places in Bali, just a short drive away and the local shops, restaurants, spas , ATMs and Samuh village is wihtin easy walking distance.

Date of stay: January 2020
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank EileenW1
Reviewed 15 January 2020

Ok - maybe to be fair, we had just stayed at the Ramayana Villas down the road for a week, so checking into this RCI Exchange Program 3 star? hotel was just a pure let down..Our room was quite large (almost like a flat), with mini kitchen,(seriously only a microwave)...fridge was in lounge under a small TV - lounge area (with only central spot lights), bedroom (no TV) and bathroom. Patio area looked directly into neighbours flat, and it joined a patio where guests were drinking and smoking. We went for a quick swim in the pool, and looked for a beach, but zip/none. There was a distinct down play on service/level of friendliness. We spent one night here, and went looking for another hotel - where we found the Candi Villas a few km down the road which proved perfect for us. I wouldnt recommend this hotel, and need to get RCI to review their hotels on their lists to approve.

1  Thank lizette2882
komangastawa, General Manager at Bali Seascape Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2020

Dear Valued Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for your stay at our resort. many thanks for the reviews posted on this site and I would like to comment your reviews as follows:
as an affiliate of RCI, in fact you can see all our resort facilities on RCI information, as a studio room living area is one room with bedroom and TV is fitted just one unit (it is clear mentioned on the list). we never put on the list that there is a tv on bathroom, and i didn't ever see any requirement from RCI to put tv on bathroom. Frankly speaking that it is not fair if we are compared with candi Beach Villas and Ramayana Suites again it back to the level of membership.

Sincerely yours,
Komang

Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Good selection on breakfast menu. Portions of a good size and the service and delivery of the meal was prompt. Apart from one other couple in the dining area we where the only ones here for breakfast. I would note the the pricing was medium to high with an additional service tax of 21% which is not always advertised, so best to ask or be aware that there are additional fees plus 3% if paying by credit card.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Rooms with great view if you choose second floor, but many steep steps to get there.
Rooms at the pool were lokated litterally only few feets from the pool. That would be my next choise if I get here again,

Great pool, I must say. I really liked this. Warm water, deep enough not to stand, but stairs at the end so you could rest easily. Even a shelf going on the whole side of the pool where you could sit half way submurged into the water.
REstaurant have very limited choices of breakfast. Only a la carte. No buffet.
Room was big with kitchen and everything you need. But the beds only have a thin bed sheet for blanket. And that is not enough. You can feel the air from the air con trough the sheet. And without the air con , the room will quickly get way to hot and humid. So we needed to ASK for a blanket to add to the sheet. No problem , the staff got us one blanket quickly. But why did we need to ask for it?

Some nights they have live entertainment. I have no idea why. Seems like nobody cared to much about the band at all. No one was applauding. And to be frank, I chose this place cause I though it was a nice quiet place. If I wanted live entertainment, I would stay in the city.

1  Thank CatoL3