Lowest prices for your stay
$103
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Hotels.com$103
Priceline$36
Travelocity$103
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2020 via mobile

Good selection on breakfast menu. Portions of a good size and the service and delivery of the meal was prompt. Apart from one other couple in the dining area we where the only ones here for breakfast. I would note the the pricing was medium to high with an additional service tax of 21% which is not always advertised, so best to ask or be aware that there are additional fees plus 3% if paying by credit card.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2020

Rooms with great view if you choose second floor, but many steep steps to get there.
Rooms at the pool were lokated litterally only few feets from the pool. That would be my next choise if I get here again,

Great pool, I must say. I really liked this. Warm water, deep enough not to stand, but stairs at the end so you could rest easily. Even a shelf going on the whole side of the pool where you could sit half way submurged into the water.
REstaurant have very limited choices of breakfast. Only a la carte. No buffet.
Room was big with kitchen and everything you need. But the beds only have a thin bed sheet for blanket. And that is not enough. You can feel the air from the air con trough the sheet. And without the air con , the room will quickly get way to hot and humid. So we needed to ASK for a blanket to add to the sheet. No problem , the staff got us one blanket quickly. But why did we need to ask for it?

Some nights they have live entertainment. I have no idea why. Seems like nobody cared to much about the band at all. No one was applauding. And to be frank, I chose this place cause I though it was a nice quiet place. If I wanted live entertainment, I would stay in the city.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank CatoL3
Reviewed 8 December 2019

We stayed here to celebrate my son's birthday and the staff surprised him with a cake and sang him a birthday song which made a 4 year old so happy. We got a one bedroom unit which provided us a kitchen and living room as well as a partial ocean view. The furniture are quite dated but we didn't mind since we were always out and they were in good condition. Candidasa was a perfect place for us in Bali, we love the quiet and laid back atmosphere. The resort is right on the beach so every morning or afternoon was spent enjoying the sunrise or sunset. Hotel also has their own restaurant and in the evenings would have some shows so we didn't really go out to explore the areas nearby. However, when we went for our day tour, we passed by shops and restaurants closeby so that is an option, if you want to change scenery. We really enjoyed our stay at Bali Seascape. Thank you to friendly and efficient staff for making it a memorable stay for our family.

Date of stay: March 2019
3  Thank nightfortress13
Reviewed 22 November 2019 via mobile

Just the perfect getaway in Bali away from the busy area's. Perfect resort to relax and enjoy the great service and food. Fantastic entertainment. Loved the weather. Loved the locals. Loved the 5 hours from Melbourne. Can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mike R
Reviewed 21 November 2019

Amazing staff and lovely pool surrounds overlooking the ocean...great for sunset views! Staff upgraded us to a better located 1BR unit when it became available...we didn't even ask! Was good to be able to share the Bali Palms resorts facilities too.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with RCI