Lowest prices for your stay
$117
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Hotels.com$117
Priceline$61
Travelocity$117
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2019

Cons:
- The beach facing is not exactly a beach.
- The pool is small so if more than 8-10 people get down in it, it gets cluttered.
- I got a third floor accomodation and no lifts so it was really tough as I had a senior citizen accompanying me.
- No duvets/comforters. They only had blankets and being alergic to fleece it was tough.

Pros:
- good and courteous staff.
- reasonably priced food and drinks
- if you are selecting candidasa for your stay that means you want to be away from hussle-bussle of kuta/ubud. In that case the location is good as every thing needed is at walking distance. Cafes, currency exchange, restaurant, minimart.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

A small friendly hotel well located, easy stroll to town, good beach, good pool area and restaurant, great views. Well run with friendly staff.
Well maintained with continuous program of improvements.
Comfortable rooms
Would be happy to stay there again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank davido261
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Small resort right by the ocean, just out of main Candidasa shopping and restaurant zone. Offers on-site restaurant and bar, and prices seem very reasonable. Menu was varied, food was cooked fresh to order, and we sampled some very good local dishes during our 7 nights there. Accommodation was large, comfortable, ground floor unit, well furnished, with daily house-keeping. All the staff were wonderfully friendly and helpful, always smiling and happy to help. We made good use of the pool, the shaded loungers, and the small library., and had a thoroughly relaxing holiday. One of the best places we've stayed at in all our travels (for what we need).

1  Thank Wheelie678
Reviewed 18 September 2019

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised, building needs some TLC but the staff are absolutely beautiful and very friendly. It reminded me of a little seaside chanty town and villa. I had read a previous review that wasn’t very nice from a Canadian man and quite frankly I was offended by his remarks of the place being full of Australians! And about a rat dog that was aloud to run free.... I was actually there! Yes there were Aussies watching footy, I am Australian, and it is finals time so naturally we all love our football, I’m sure if it was Gridiron and finals he would like to watch too. The little dog was very friendly and everybody was loving it. Maybe just a grumpy Canadian/American who is very hard to please and clearly by his own words, does not like Aussies!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank trflsm
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

Bit of a disappointment considering the long flight it took to get here from Canada. The “beachfront” they advertise is a bit deceiving. Place appears to be totally dominated by Australians. Maybe they own it? I was forced to watch their tv programs and football games in the dining area/bar day and night. One couple was even allowed to have their rat/dog freely roam around the property unleashed without collar or tags. Disgusting! Staff are pleasant and food reasonably priced and delicious. If you’re an RCI member, don’t be fooled, this place just doesn’t meet the usual standard.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 184garyj
komangastawa, General Manager at Bali Seascape Beach Club, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your stays at our resort and we deeply regret to hear about your unhappiness. in regard to the beach, in fact we advertised what it the reality - small sanded beach nothing that we hide and clearly put it on RCI hotel information. in regard to Australian guests, we admitted that Australian are our top rank guests and we are blissful but we still open for other countries and we don't do discrimination. in regard to one of our guests brought a tiny dog, he was one of our valued members who recommended and brought some guests for us and we did a little bit discretion to him, however I already talked to him about this issue that your rose up so that he is more careful and honor other guests who may be don't like the pet.

Thank you for your kind attention and have a lovely day