“Out of the ordinary, luxury holiday experience!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Floor Plan - Ground Floor
Floor Plan - First Floor
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
KathrynBB
Brisbane
“Out of the ordinary, luxury holiday experience!”
Reviewed 16 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Totally uninterrupted Indian Ocean views in a breathtaking setting! All of this in a villa where modern elegance has been cleverly combined with dramatic Balinese style to create what I think, does not look out of place in the world's best 5 star villas.
I was fortunate to be part of a large group which rented the three villas, Angsoka, Bakung and Cempaka. As you can imagine, catering for such a large group of people, is no mean feat, but on every occasion, the staff managed to provide stylish and creative meals, always with elegance and always on time! Managing to get 26 perfectly cooked Tenderloins on the table at the same time was amazing! It is obvious that the staff have been professionally trained and managed. Nothing was too much trouble, but at the same time, they were discreet and always on hand. Congratulations to Mette, who from a distance, made sure that everything flowed so smoothly. In fact, attention to detail in every aspect of each of the villas from decor, bed linens, amenities to the food is cleverly thought out and meticulously maintained. Despite the large group, there were so many intimate and exquisite places to relax that you never felt that your privacy was being jeopardised. One of my best memories of staying there, was the sundowner each evening against a backdrop of warm colours and cooling ocean waves. In truth, it was hard to leave the villa, but Candidasa proved to be an interesting village where Balinese life plays out as its done for centuries. There is so much on offer in the area, from treks, cycling, water rafting, snorkelling. I have stayed at many different places in Bali, but I think that Candidasa is literally about as central to all the best that Bali has to offer and at the same time, being in a pristine and authentic environment. All of this made for a truly out of the ordinary, luxury experience!

Darryn M
“Luxurious Beach Bliss”
Reviewed 4 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Where does one start to review Angsoka Beach Villa.

I think I must first start with noting that the house keepers and ground staff must be some of the best in the world. These are some of the friendliest and most helpful people I have ever come across. Almost getting upset when you want to clean up something or get something out the kitchen as they want to do it for you. Simply fantastic for a relaxing beach holiday.

The villa itself....
WOW. What a place! The massive open plan family area lent itself to an incredible Christmas and small family wedding with, what has to be, one of the best views in the world.
The villa is extremely well kept with a small gym, massage room, enormous pool and lovely man made beach area.
Snorkeling can is just a such swim away from the steps, however it would be advisable that you are a fair swimmer.
The food menu at the villa is excellent, you honestly would never need to go out if you didnt want to leave.
This includes the provided breakfast which is a spectacular array of fresh fruit, juices, coffees & teas and whatever else you order.
Maybe one word of advice is to prep the staff on exactly what you want on the table as, in general, service in Bali is a little odd, with them not bringing everything to the table upfront or at the same time.
If you are easy going then this shouldn't matter to you, after all, you are on holiday.

I would go back in a heart beat and wishes we could have stayed for longer.

Thank you for having us Angsoka Beach Villas.

Kirmatt
Mansfield, Australia
“Living like a Hollywood Star”
Reviewed 25 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We chose Villa Angsoka for a 5 night stay to celebrate my mothers 70th Birthday with family.
OMG!!! This place is simply stunning!
From the moment we walked through the front gates everyone's jaws were on the ground. We all just started laughing, not believing this was our place to stay for the next 5 nights.
The decor has been selected with care and everything just looks like something out of a home magazine. THE VIEWS! Wow they are amazing. We never got sick of our outlook or the massive, beautiful pool that lays between the villa and the water.
The bedrooms are all huge and the two master suites upstairs are like another home. The beds and linen are top quality as is everything the villa is fitted out with.
The staff are of very high standard. Very attentive and just want to help out wherever they can. You don't need to lift a finger as they do everything for you.
We needed a doctor urgently as one of my daughters became very ill hours before we were flying home and after a quick phone call from the staff a doctor was at the villa within ten minutes. She was very professional and helped make our trip home more comfortable.
We organised in house massages up in the massage room for most days we were there. This was a wonderful luxury as we were so in love with the villa that we wanted to spend most our time there just relaxing and enjoying living like a movie star.
I could go on forever, raving about our stay as it was truly the most beautiful and amazing place I have ever stayed in.
Thank you to Mette and staff for your warm hospitality and incredible service you provided myself and extended family.
This was a holiday we will never forget.

Liked best: The view
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Elizabeth...
Sydney, Australia
“Magical Villa”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in October 2014

I stayed here with my family for my mums 60th and we had the most magical time at villa Angsoka!
First of all, the house itself is spacious and very luxurious. We had 12 adults, 2 toddlers and a baby and there was ample space for all.
The relaxed and stylish lounge and dinning areas make for great entertaining and the ambience is spot on. I loved sipping on flowing g&t's whilst sinking into a lounge, overlooking the beautiful pool and ocean.

The staff made our stay extremely pleasant and worry free. They were accommodating, very helpful and great with the kids.
They serve flavoursome meals and were so kind to to pick me fresh coconuts of a morning.
Massages were a great treat too- at such a small price, we had them almost daily.
I can't recommend this villa enough! Enjoy!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
fotograf1...
Singapore, Singapore
“Amazing Angsoka!!!!”
Reviewed 19 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Together with friends we stayed at Angsoka for four nights. Three families having a great time in this beautiful stylish villa. I loved the interior, the colors, the lay out and the big spaces at the living area. It is the most stylish villa I have ever stayed in!!!
The staff were helpful and pleasant, the food was good, and it was great to enjoy the meals in the villa instead of running around looking for restaurants with food that everybody is happy with.
To wake up in the morning, go out and enjoy the breathtaking view is just lovely.

We hired a boat to visit white beach one day - this was a great experience. Three of the boys working at the villa came and served us a lovely lunch at the beach - great service! We do recommend this trip.
We are active people, so the beach was used for boot camp and different challenges and games for the children - great fun for everybody. We also took a trip to the to of the a little mountain. 600 steps to the top!! Nice work out that I would recommend if you are adventurous. A bit like Stoltzen in Bergen!!!!
The only thing I missed was a greater selection of good wines and a good coffee machine that could make latte and mocca :-)
I really want to come back here - already thinking of having a great celebration here next year ......
Thank you :-) Siri for donating this stay to Norway House!!!

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 1,350
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing