Lowest prices for your stay
$24
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Booking.com$16
Hotels.com$24
Travelocity$24
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2020

This was a real nice experience to live in this kind of apartment. You have your little house, where you have like little kitchen, fridge also one gallon of water than bathroom and separate room with beds. Pool and all area was so beautiful that I cannot explain and also pictures cannot say because you have to see it live. Before I was going there I was reading too much recommendations and looking at the pictures but reality is much better than I have seen and read. Garden was wonderful with lot of coloured butterflies, when you look around you see palms and also far away you can see also monkeys. We really feel like we live in little jungle. I can totally recommend this place and if I go one more time to Bali this place I would like to see also one more time. It was nice stop.

Room tip: We had room number 1.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 21 November 2019

very good , calm and full of flower, big room. around the property have many warung and restaurant.
walk able to lotus garden. clean swimming pool. you can see monkey in the morning eating fruit inside the property.

Room tip: big room, clean and have little kitchen
Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 October 2019

I booked two nights away from Kuta hoping to find a peaceful calm environment. I didn't stay at the property I normally do and hoped that the Dasa Wana resort would live up to at least some of the photos and reviews...it exceeded my expectations...it was perfect in every way. I could not have asked for more. The staff were amazing, the property's gardens were stunning and there wasn't one thing I could have asked for that wasn't there already in the room including filtered water and a ceiling fan and a mozzie zapper on the verandah. A great deal of thought has gone into making guests feel welcome and comfortable. The restaurant on site offers beautiful food at very reasonable prices and the female staff there are incredibly kind and helpful. Google maps show the property as being some way out from the centre but it's not and it's just across the road from the beach. I have one regret and that is I didn't stay longer. Someone with limited mobility might find the stairs at the top of the property a little difficult but there are handrails and the steps are wide and not continuous so in not rushing it could be managed. I love this property and have already recommended it to friends and family. I would definitely return for a much longer stay.

Room tip: Room 5 is beautiful and can be made into an interconnecting room.
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank christinerPerth
Reviewed 17 October 2019

What a wonderful place to stay.... Lovely location, spotlessly clean and staff very friendly.
Just off the main road it was nice and quiet but close enough to enjoy the beach a couple of minutes away..
Breakfast was very good and the Bali coffee was enjoyable..
Swimming pool lovely and clean and refreshing from the heat of the day
Would come back again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2019

I woed recomend this Hotel to anybody, nice rooms ,clean, good wifi ,good restaurant super priced, friendly and helpful staff
And a beautiful garden.near to other restaurant and de whit sand beach, a must dtay if you are in candi dasa

Room tip: 3 bed toom with shower ,refrigerator ,hot waterkoker,and a nice uitdoor sitting area
Trip type: Travelled as a couple