Lowest prices for your stay
$38
Free cancellation until 22/05/22
$31
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Priceline
$34
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com$38
Travelocity$38
Agoda.com$31
All reviews lotus pond hot water the main road small beach candi dasa lilies
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

This hotel is not as big as the surrounding hotels. The pool is also small. We checked in at this hotel as a transit only so we didn't look for hotels with good views n facilities. The rooms was ok n clean. The breakfast need to be improved tho. This hotel is next to a big lotus pond.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank w0w0kz
Reviewed 18 September 2019 via mobile

Just spent three nights at the Rama Shinta. Very quiet and peaceful oasis. Beautiful garden, great pool and good value rooms. Rooms cleaned quickly and efficiently. Staff very obliging. Comfortable bed and lovely soft pillows. Easy to have a good nights sleep. Thank you Rama Shinta. You have a special spot there.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ManagerRS, Manager at Rama Shinta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2019

Thank you and hope to see you next holiday

Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

I stayed with my family for 2 nights - this hotel is just beautiful and so tranquil. Breakfast was great and the pool area was so relaxed overlooking the lake. Highly recommend room 101 - staff were so friendly so we will definitely return

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

Didn’t stay in the hotel but dined in the beautiful restaurant and would definitely return. One of the best meals I have had whilst here in Candidasa, truly gourmet experience with excellent professional table service that was just the right level of attentive and very polite and efficient. The food was stunning - bacon wrapped prawns on small islands of tempura eggplant with a mild chilli sauce to start, followed by slow cooked chicken leg in Balinese spices and a touch of coconut served with fluffy rice to follow. A couple of glasses of the very good Balinese “Hatten” red wine (made using Australian grapes) along the way and all topped off by a beautiful background of traditional Indonesian music. Then the Balinese dancers came on, so beautiful - amazing and delicate hands and movement. All in all a lovely night in a boutique hotel restaurant near the “Lotus Lake”. I will definitely be back before I leave here!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

Rama Shinta hotel is small hotel with a pool and a lot of green. Rooms are comfortable, spacey and well furnitured. It is a really beautiful hotel. Staff is quick, friendly and attentive.
But I actually missed the ocean - there is no direct access to ocean/beach. Breakfast is okay, but not outstanding.
Because I became ill, I decided to leave earlier Candidasa and this hotel. (Was there for diving, what I had to stop). I had the impression, management did not unterstood my situation and took my leaving personally. They also charged me full price (what's okay, because I booked more nights). But they also told me I had to check out before 12 o'clock. That's a little annoying, 'cause I paid fill price and had to organise next hotel, driver...

Date of stay: April 2019