Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$49
Hotels.com$49
Priceline$44
Travelocity$49
Agoda.com$40
FindHotel$48
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

I stayed with my family for 2 nights - this hotel is just beautiful and so tranquil. Breakfast was great and the pool area was so relaxed overlooking the lake. Highly recommend room 101 - staff were so friendly so we will definitely return

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2019 via mobile

Didn’t stay in the hotel but dined in the beautiful restaurant and would definitely return. One of the best meals I have had whilst here in Candidasa, truly gourmet experience with excellent professional table service that was just the right level of attentive and very polite and efficient. The food was stunning - bacon wrapped prawns on small islands of tempura eggplant with a mild chilli sauce to start, followed by slow cooked chicken leg in Balinese spices and a touch of coconut served with fluffy rice to follow. A couple of glasses of the very good Balinese “Hatten” red wine (made using Australian grapes) along the way and all topped off by a beautiful background of traditional Indonesian music. Then the Balinese dancers came on, so beautiful - amazing and delicate hands and movement. All in all a lovely night in a boutique hotel restaurant near the “Lotus Lake”. I will definitely be back before I leave here!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2019 via mobile

Rama Shinta hotel is small hotel with a pool and a lot of green. Rooms are comfortable, spacey and well furnitured. It is a really beautiful hotel. Staff is quick, friendly and attentive.
But I actually missed the ocean - there is no direct access to ocean/beach. Breakfast is okay, but not outstanding.
Because I became ill, I decided to leave earlier Candidasa and this hotel. (Was there for diving, what I had to stop). I had the impression, management did not unterstood my situation and took my leaving personally. They also charged me full price (what's okay, because I booked more nights). But they also told me I had to check out before 12 o'clock. That's a little annoying, 'cause I paid fill price and had to organise next hotel, driver...

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank s0nja1987
Reviewed 17 April 2019

Lovely quiet location right next to the lotus pond. The restaurant caters for all tastes and the seafood was always fresh. Short walk to the beach where we took an outrigger to scuba dive at Blue Lagoon. The staff were always friendly and with a smile. The gardens are well maintained and the pool clean. Thank you for your hospitality, we will be back.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
ManagerRS, Manager at Rama Shinta Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,
Warmest greetings from Rama Shinta Hotel Candidasa!
First of all we would like to say thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again next holiday.
We wishing you have a great day
Best regards, Eka

Reviewed 23 March 2019

This is not a bad hotel, its just not remarkable. Its an average price for candidasa which is an area that is past its prime since the sandy beaches were dredged away many years ago. It was once a tourist destination which explains the number of hotels but they are all ageing. The staff at this hotel are lovely the room was clean and the pool and gardens are pleasant.
There was no TV in the room, no safety deposit box and a creaky bed but nothing really awful, just underwhelming

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ray C

Dear Sir/Madam,
Warmest greetings from Rama Shinta Hotel Candidasa!
First of all we would like to say thank you for staying with us and your time to write some review we very appreciated.
We wishing you have a great day