Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$33
Agoda.com$31
Trip.com$68
eDreams$31
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
All reviews large pool boutique resort location is great virgin beach lagoon lotus canggu villa accommodation pond karangasem australia temple
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 April 2016

I've been traveled to Candidasa and stayed at Le 48 for my business trip. overall nice relaxed ambience foremost for me this is a peaceful place with birds sound in every corner, windy and fresh air.

In the morning we have our breakfast in the restaurant, the staffs are very welcome and they surely have authentic Balinese pretty smiles. They served us well, good foods for our "morning glory". . . you should try it for sure.

I was amaze with the beautiful view near the Le 48, you can traveling by local fisherman's boats to enjoy the blue lagoon, Gili Tapekong, Virgin Beach. Awesome experience I ever had in my life time.

The checkout time, their smiles never gone and escorting me until I left the Le 48 for my next journey to Nusa Dua.

Thank you Le 48.

Room tip: Heavenly bed, Comfy room, Clean bathroom.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Le48ZenHappy, General Manager at The Forty Eight Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2016

Thank you for your visit and great review to Le 48 Zen & Happy Rezort.
We are happy that we can be apart of your business trip to Candidasa.
We hope that your stay at our hotel was rejuvenating and can give you more inspiration on your trip. Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 29 February 2016

Have not stayed at the Hotel but have visited the restaurant many times so my review relates to the restaurant only.
Visited again recently and as usual the food was very good.
Nice and clean its a shame its not utilized more although we were there offseason.
Furnishings need to be update as they are getting a bit tacky
Service also has slipped a little.
Needs to be promoted more through advertising and maybe a specials night.
Still on of our favourites.
Worth a visit.

Date of stay: February 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel & restaurant.
We are always maintaining the standard of our food.
Thank you so much for your precious inputs for the promotion and special night we will think about it. We will also pay more attention to the service and keep the standard for it.
Some renovation has been done to our rooms, hopefully we can upgrade the restaurant too. Looking forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

When we arrived the room is ready, check in process is blazing fast. Though the parking area is small we have no difficulties during our stay.

The pool is amazing, the room is big even got a sofa for my daughter to sleep. Welcome drink is served 3 glasses though the room is for 2.

Our online booking agent also stated that breakfast isn't included, but we still got breakfast free from hotel. That's a very generous hotel.

The staff is very friendly, he told us a place called white sand beach/virgin beach about 7km away to the east and we went there and the beach is so amazing, white and blue. My daughter is really enjoying it though she swallow lot of sea water because of the big wave.

The restaurant is really nice, you can enjoy the clean lagoon full of lilypads. The atmosphere and the music are the one that is memorable.

The surrounding is great just for romantic walk or explorer bali especially candidasa side.

Room tip: hotel with lagoon view
Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your great review on our hotel.
We are happy that you have overall beautiful and enjoyable stay in our hotel and restaurant on your weekend getaway.
We are looking forward to welcome you and your family again to our hotel, and hear more story on your Candidasa exploration.
See you soon...

Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

I found this place through TripAdvisor and seen some bad reviews and good reviews. But my stay was fine. They only had 6 rooms it's like cottage if I can say. I have booked online but seems like this place doesn't have a system to connect with such last minute booking. It's not a hotel or resort, I guess this land belong to someone who runs accommodation in Candidasa, so don't expect the fancy thing or service like normal hotel. As they only have 6 cottages, it's perfect for you who brings big family, all area will be yours including the swimming pool. For couples it is also a nice place just to get away from hustle bustle of Seminyak or Kuta. You can also hire boat to go to white sand beach from here or snorkeling to small island nearby.

Date of stay: January 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your stay at Le 48.
That is actually our strong point, not too many rooms, so the guests can relax and enjoy the quietness of the garden and just enjoy and relax from their busy life in the city. We are happy that you find our hotel is a great place for relaxing on your weekend. Should you think to come and spend your weekend with you big family in our property, just lend us an e-mail, we will be happy to welcome and serve you and be apart of your family weekend getaway.

See you soon...

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

Having visited and reviewed le48 in the past,i had a very dissapointing experience.I can honestly say the whole place has gone down hill .We had breaded chicken that was hard and stringy,and chocolate coulant that was anything but delicious.
The tables had no napkins,and when we asked were told they were in the laundry and food was not at its usual standard because they have no chef.
Le 48 a truly disappointing dining expetience!

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Le48ZenHappy, General Manager at The Forty Eight Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Dear guest,

We are so sorry that you experience a disappointment on your last visit to our hotel.
We hope we can make it up to you should you have any time to come back to our restaurant.