This was our second visit to this fantastic hotel stayed from 2nd to 16th November. We were there at the same time as the person who wrote the previous comments we to must have been staying at a different hotel, the food was really good and a good selection and always hot. Entertainment was not brillent except on gala nights when the food was served outside and there was entertainment from different parts of India. Room was kept really clean as was the rest of the hotel and gardens, Because the Mango Resturant was undergoing a make over when we were given our tickets for the A la carte meal we told it would be in the chutney and to ask for the menu the night before we wanted to eat. I must agree about the sun beds people do reserve them these are regular visitors who think they have the right to do this and then leave them empty all day very annoying. Hotel staff work really hard to ensure you have a great holiday and cannot do enough for you. Because of the amount of guests that return sometimes more than once a year this speaks for its self that it must be a very good hotel. We will return in a few years hope its a good.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, ClearTrip, Agoda and Yatra so you can book your Heritage Village Club Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Village Club Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Goa
- Heritage Village Cansaulim
- Heritage Village Hotel Goa
- Heritage Village Club Goa Cansaulim