3,717 results
All reviewssunken bathprivate beachcasa saritavillage squarewater bodiesgoa resortbeautiful propertymasalapalms restaurantswimming poolarossim beachtaj exoticagames roomindian restaurantseafoodgoan foodclean beach
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Recently stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Brilliant facilities, fabulous rooms and a warm,welcoming staff made our stay a wonderful experience. It was our 25th wedding anniversary and the hotel and staff provided us with many special memories as well as providing us with an anniversary cake! I can't speak highly enough of the staff. Vipul, Fiona provided a lovely welcome and were very efficient in their jobs. But I wish to give a special mention to Some staff who helped me recover some property I left behind without realising. I contacted the hotel via Aishwatya who was extremely helpful in checking to see if my property had been recovered. Elton who helped me on the day I recovered the property and Guru and Suresh for their honesty and integrity in first finding my property and handing it in to post property. It had sentimental value and I was so happy to get it back. Thank you all!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Shobhit S, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your kind appreciation.We are delighted to learn that you have had a relaxing holiday.At Park Hyatt, we truly believe in hosting a delightful and personalized experience for all our guests. We are glad to know the same has come across in your experience.We hope to welcome you back to Goa soon for many more enriching holidays.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I have just landed from Mumbai to Goa expecting my pre booked private airport pick up on arrival ( I had previously liased with hotel that I do not want the hotel shuttle instead I prefer a private car at an additional cost).
To my great disappointment there was no car waiting for me after all confirmation was done.
The hotel representative arranged for a taxi company to take me to hotel but this is NOT what the arrangement was.

A so called 5 star hotel and this is the type of service rendered. Wow.

Have a look at the excuse of a car that took me to the hotel. This is what a renowned 5 star Park Hyatt Hotel transports it's gusts in.

Pathetic start to my trip!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sabiha K

Dear Sabiha,
Many thanks for your feedback. All your feedback has been duly noted and shared with the team for improvement. We are disappointed to learn about your experience with regards to concierge and we assure you that the same was a one-off experience. Please share with us your concerns at pratiti.rajpal@hyatt.com & we will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed in The Park Hyatt in Goa for a week in a magnificent suite. The hotel had all the amenities to fulfill an incredible relaxing and culinary vacation of our expectations. Chef Lynton dazzled us with his Goan specialties while attentive waiters like Haresh and Pritam tended to our every wish. What was amazing was that unlike other beaches in Goa, the beach at the Park Hyatt was so peaceful and empty of hordes of tourist! We heard that March is no longer high season but I couldn’t understand why because the air temperature was so agreeable and the light breeze at the beach so soft and gentle. The water temperature was incredibly warm and one could venture for long beach walks and pass a person only every 10 min. This was amazing!

The hotels gym is big and the machines new. The beach beds were exceptionally wide and comfortable which isn’t found in other 5 star resorts. If you are
looking for a relaxing quality break, then this is the place no doubt. You can take a nice day trip in the vicinity because there is a lot to see or you could just chill at the beach restaurant or at one of the many large pools and sip cocktails.
This hotel ranks high for me because you have quality, comfort, location, cleanliness, temperature, great service and cuisine all in one. But it’s ok if you decide not to come here... this way, I will always get a room!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa H
Shobhit S, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Melissa,
Many thanks for your kind appreciation.We are delighted to learn that you have had a relaxing holiday and have enjoyed the services and facilities we offer at the Resort. At Park Hyatt, we truly believe in hosting a delightful and personalized experience for all our guests. We hope to welcome you back to Goa soon for many more enriching holidays.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed in a sea view suite for 4 nights over the Good Friday weekend.

Room 337 is the nicest of the sea view suites here, with a huge outdoor patio, nice sized private pool, and it's own hammock as well. Living room is spacious and the bedroom is good sized as well, with a reasonably comfortable pull out couch. The furniture is a little bit dated but I guess they have gone for the faux-colonial look - not a big deal to me.

Bathroom is exemplary; extremely well maintained with spectacular water pressure. Very nice Forest Essentials toiletries which are restocked liberally and regularly. They provide baby toiletries as well, which is a very nice touch.

Food at the Village Square is very good. A huge selection of Indian food, Asian noodles, pasta, pizza etc. The desserts, especially the puddings, are delicious.The staff is extremely cheerful and friendly despite a heavy workload. We really appreciated their positive and "can-do" attitude.

The beach is very well maintained; loungers and towels are available in plenty. We used the spa and were extremely happy with the treatments provided.

Our family of 4 had a great experience - we keep coming back, this is our third stay, and we plan to spend a weekend here next year as well. Our preferred option in South Goa.

Room Tip: 337 is the best sea view suite in the house. Request it specifically.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shobhit S, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for rating us and sharing such positive feedback about the Hotel and my colleagues.I am delighted to learn that you had a luxurious stay holiday with high standards of service.At Park Hyatt, we truly believe in hosting a delightful and personalized experience for all our guests.We hope to create many more memorable experiences for you in Goa soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

If you can imagine a perfect hotel to get away from everything this is pretty much it. There is simply amazing pool with few nice mellow slides (for kids) to enjoy and beautifully constructed rooms that allow a lot of privacy. There is also a decent selection of quite affordable restaurants on the property and if that is not enough the beach comes with few passable and dirt cheap Goan beach shacks.

And you cannot but like the staff of Park Hyatt. What a bunch of delightful people. Thank you for a great holiday.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Shobhit S, General Manager at Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us & for your kind appreciation.We are delighted to discover that you had a luxurious stay holiday with high standards of service.We hope to create many more memorable experiences for you in Goa soon.