This vast 45 acre property is on the arrosim beach and is just a wonderful wonderful property. It has roughly 250 rooms distributed into five courts. The rooms are spacious with wonderful bathrooms which have a sunken bathtub area with a shower as well as a sperate shower area in the open with a rain shower.
It has many restaurants, some which are seasonal and are not open during rains. The food is very good and the kids menu is even better... made to perfection for the kids.
The sand on the beach is golden and is extremely soft. This sand quality if quite unique and is not present in all parts of goa. It is just wonderful to step on it.
The area where the rooms are, in the different courts, reminds you of the rainforest. A lot of thought has been put into the landscaping here. The rooms start with with the park room, the park room deluxe, the pool facing room and the sea facing room, and then all the different suites.
The pool is one of the largest in India with an area of at least 10000 sq feet. It is in the form of a lagoon with different areas that are attached. It also has a kiddie pool which is barely a foot deep.
Overall, this experience for me was first class. The only let down was the inconsistency in the room service and housekeeping. Sometimes, they were fast and at other times quite slow.
Still five stars to the park Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include: 2016 World Luxury Spa Awards - Best Destination Spa (#1), asiaSpa India Awards 2015 - Cashew Ritual - Most Luxurious Spa Treatment (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Destination Spa (Runner-up), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Indian Leisure Hotel (Runner-up), asiaSpa India Awards 2014 - Most Luxurious Spa (Resort), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2014- Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Asia's Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MakeMyTrip, Booking.com, Yatra, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ctrip TA and TravelGuru so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa Cansaulim