Stayed here for 5 days in February 2011. A fantastic place to stay and relax. The property has well laid out lawns and an excellent pool. The pool rather dominates the view when you proceed to your room. And you will encounter it daily since it separates the living area where the cottages are located from the restaurants and other facilities. They have 2 tiered cottages and since we were 2 families, we took the ground and first floor. You get the option of an open roof bathroom with the ground floor room and the upper storey comes with a great balcony and a bathroom which can be converted to a mini swimming pool which your kids would love. Wonderful wooden ceilings add to the feeling of luxury and the beds are heavenly. A coffee/tea maker with all the trappings is provided. The rooms on the whole, are clean, useful and comfortable. Just what you'd expect from Hyatt. The staff are a delight. Very friendly and co-operative, cheerful and willing to help you at all times. The hotel has its own private beach with wonderful sand and deck chairs. Goa, mainly the North, is filled with beaches. But most of the beaches in North Goa are so crowded that you are afraid to step on them. This bit of the Arrosim beach that belongs to the resort is just heavenly. Secluded and with powdery white sand, you can relax on the deck chairs or go for a great swim. To either side of this beach (which is really a demarcated length of land on the beach strip) you have food shanties. Am told these serve great non-veg food but since I am a veggie, this area was a no go. Just a heads up for people with more varied taste buds than mine - you do not have to depend on hotel food which is very expensive. A couple of things you should be aware of if you are trying to book a package at this hotel is to ensure that you get free breakfast and also free wi-fi (in case you are so inclined) as part of your package. Regarding cabs, the hotel has its own travel desk and the rates are high but not frightfully so. You also have the option of engaging private cabs which are available in plenty just outside the hotel gates (you can find these local drivers lounging around on chairs outside the gate) and they will be available for about 2/3rd of the hotel rates. Hiring self driven cars (which is very popular among tourists visiting Goa) will not work since all the guys hiring out cars are located in North Goa and this hotel is in South Goa. Something to do with the South Goa drivers damaging your hired vehicles in the parking lot, was what I was able to gather. The hotel also has a spa (reputed to be the biggest in Asia or some such thing) but since I went nowhere near it, I can't really tell anything about it. Goa has plenty of places that you might want to see and your days are likely to be filled with doing just that. However, do try to set apart a day for just staying in the resort and enjoying its facilities. The food, though expensive, is very tasty and should be relished. On the whole, an unforgettable experience to stay in this property of Hyatt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa is an award-winning hotel nestled along the pristine Arossim Beach and 15 minutes from Dabolim Airport. Set within 45 acres of landscaped gardens with glimmering waterways and lagoons, the resort combines elegance with distinctive regional character, perfectly reflecting the vivacious heritage of Goa. With its dramatic architecture, Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa was conceptualised as a charming Indo-Portuguese village housing 250 Pousada-style guestrooms and suites, each offering a surreal spa-inspired bathing experience. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa showcases a selection of exquisite restaurants and superlative culinary experiences, including a signature fine-dining Goan restaurant, Casa Sarita, the award-winning Sereno Spa, one of the largest swimming pools in India, picturesque function spaces and a Camp Hyatt for younger guests. Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa creates the romance and aura of a luxury boutique hotel while having the amenities and vibrant attractions of a resort. True to the Park Hyatt brand, the resort epitomises understated luxury and gracious service in an intimate sanctuary, offering guests an experience that is distinctively inspiring.Recent accolades include: 2016 World Luxury Spa Awards - Best Destination Spa (#1), asiaSpa India Awards 2015 - Cashew Ritual - Most Luxurious Spa Treatment (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Destination Spa (Runner-up), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2015 - Favourite Indian Leisure Hotel (Runner-up), asiaSpa India Awards 2014 - Most Luxurious Spa (Resort), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2014- Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1), Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2013 - Favourite Destination Spa (#1, 2012 Favourite Leisure Hotel in India (#1) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Favourite Destination Spa (#2) - Conde Nast Traveller India Readers' Travel Awards 2012 Asia's Leading Resort (#1) - World Travel Awards 2011 Best Resort Spa (#1) - asiaSpa India Awards ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelGuru, Prestigia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda and ClearTrip so you can book your Park Hyatt Goa Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Goa Hotel Cansaulim
- Hyatt Cansaulim
- Cansaulim Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Goa Resort And Spa Cansaulim