All reviews baga beach private lake nicks place bird watching year after year mini bar huge property a free shuttle bus swimming pool every hour great holiday money exchange spice plantation cleaned every day rooms are large away from the hustle and bustle saturday market
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The first thing that strikes you about the hotel is the very polite staff and those lovely lakes inside the campus. There is a nice pool in the resort. We did not spend much time in that as it was always crowded with some boisterous crowds of vacationers. Apparently the week we visited was a long weekend and the resort was full. The rooms are spacious and are kept clean by the staff. The toiletries supplied were of good quality. Although we had to ask for a change of towels as the ones given initially were of very poor quality. Free towels are available at the poolside for pool use. The breakfast menu is decent and of good variety and taste. There is a lot of greenery around the resort and has a calming affect on you. We really loved walking around the lakes inside everyday in the morning. It is definitely a place to stay again.

Room Tip: Lake view rooms are quieter but older.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sreeram1301
barrett4, Manager at Resorte Marinha Dourada, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Sreeram,, Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Marinha Dourada. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at resv@resortmarinhadourada.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The resort is quote big with lots of greenery though the room size is quite small and there is no exhaust in the washroom. The dining area is huge and complementary breakfast spread is quite good.. Hotel staff is nice and location is near to baga beach approximately 4 km.. And also close to saturday night market and club cubana approximately 4 km again.. Good one..

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Punambience
barrett4, Manager at Resorte Marinha Dourada, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear Punam, Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Marinha Dourada. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at resv@resortmarinhadourada.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

I visited Goa in the month of June-17 and had an amazing experience with the facility provided in this resort. This resort has many rooms and having 2 swimming pools for a awful experience. You can hire vehicle outside the resort only in a fixed price.
Food is also good but a good point of this resort is that baga beach is very near(1km approx.).

Room Tip: Choose a room with lake view or pool side
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank mohitb113
barrett4, Manager at Resorte Marinha Dourada, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Mr. Mohit, Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Marinha Dourada. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at resv@resortmarinhadourada.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally. Best Regards, Nilesh

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Visited last month we were three families , thought pool facing rooms would be fun but it was all the time so noisy , you need to put curtain on every time as it is just 'facing'.
Morning BF was at par more standard menu, no surprise.
Rooms-they call same type of rooms but each one would have some difference not in structure but the amenities, some would have working fridge some would have ONLY working TV's.
Everything on chargeable basis even an electric cattle too.
Outside is scenic , good landscape ,lake and children play zone.
overall good for just stay don't expect much!!

Room Tip: If opting for Pool facing then select at top floor not the ground one :)
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
barrett4, Manager at Resorte Marinha Dourada, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Vimal,
I am extremely sorry for the bad experience you had during your visit to our Hotel. I have addressed the said issues with the department heads and initiated corrective action.
I deeply regret that, though we strive for excellence we could not meet up to your expectations.On behalf of the entire team at Marinha Dourada, I wish to place it on record our sincerest apologies for the shortfalls and once again I thank you for sharing your feedback.Please give us another opportunity to serve you. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

The resort is beautiful and it was an excellent experiance staying there. Quality of food, specifically the taste need to be highly be improved, specifically Veg, as we are vegetarian and tried only Veg food.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SanjayKumarKashyap
barrett4, Manager at Resorte Marinha Dourada, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Mr. Sanjay, Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Marinha Dourada. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at resv@resortmarinhadourada.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.