This hotel is ideally situated for many reasons. Situated slightly out of the Centre of Arpora, in a tranquil setting, overlooking the lake/s but yet near at hand for many tourist amenities e.g. Saturday Night market. The hotel is constructed as such as there are 2 swimming pools. 1 near the front section serving the 3 accommodation units with the other over the bridge where there are further accommodation units. The hotel looks rather tired from the outside and the large rooms are in need of refurbishment.The hotel provides breakfast, lunch and dinner. The evening dinner menu is somewhat limited and leans towards a European style menu. The staff are friendly, helpful and informative about the resort area/trips. The Keycard system operated is a blessing in that you can use it to purchase your drinks, food, room service etc and pay 1 bill at the end of your stay. Secure Safe boxes are available at reception at a reasonable price. The Gymnasium requires to be refitted with modern equipment and the installation of A/C. A Taxi Rank is situated outside the hotel and the security staff will obtain a taxi for you for whatever trip you wish. The hotel is near Baga and Calangute Beaches and the hotel has a shuttle service available on a regular basis. Nearby there are quite a few restaurants one can use to eat out in, all reasonably priced, namely Honey, Crazy Crabs, Nicks, Prata, Goan Spice.
This is my 2nd visit to the hotel and enjoy my stay every time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Agoda, ClearTrip and TravelGuru so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora