i was suggested this hotel by my family first & then one of friend.when searched on the web hotel seems to be good and very good locality. From the outside this hotel looks great, the gardens are really well maintained and the lobby area is pleasant enough. The rooms however are very dated, the gym equipment is rusty, the jacuzzi a health hazard, the shuttle bus like prisoner transport and the breakfast experience is like being back at school. There are lists of rules posted everywhere!
but other wise hotel is very nice attractive near to all the beaches fort's.
advise is not to go in off season as you might not get what you are looking at or what you want and you might get the answer also "its off season so..."
But overall its good.keep it up.
Rooms are old styled need lot of upgrade for today's traveler.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Agoda, Hotels.com and Yatra so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora