my names Sophie, I'm 14 years old and from North Yorkshire--- we stayed at this hotel for two weeks from the 23rd march till the 6th april. When we arrived we were all grumpy and tired. they gave us all a drink of orange juice and welcomed us to the hotel and goa and very swiftly showed us to our rooms. Everyone was very friendy, welcoming and talkitive. All the staff spoke perfect english and were very useful and told us the best places to eat and visit. Everything was kept very clean and tidy. The cleaner made the towels into flowers and fish on our beds which was nice. The bar men were friendly and they played card games with me on a night when no one else would :) The only two negatives I have about this place is The breakfast, Its very simple and not a very nice atmosphere (its like sitting in a cage), But go up the road to Nick's place and they have a great range of different breakfasts (including a full englsh breakfast!) and secondly, we needed a doctor and the one we got refered to told us the complete wrong infomation and gave you the wrong pills and charged 5 times more than the doctor we got after him, who gave us the right infomation.
I can't wait to go back ( hopefully in October)
Thank you for an amazing holiday
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HotelQuickly, ClearTrip, Yatra, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Resorte Marinha Dourada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Resort Arpora
- Marinha Dourada Hotel
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Hotel Arpora
- Resorte Marinha Dourada Goa/Arpora