stayed 4 nights.beutiful room below pool terrace overlooking valley, no glass in windows.this would have been ok but owners dogs on terrace above barked all night joined by village dogs in valley. owner was unperturbed by our complaints and paid little attention to guests care, except for a favoured few.rest of staff was good.pool,views and moorish relaxation room were beutiful but whole experience spoilt by careless owner.power cuts often left us with no hot water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nilaya Hermitage is located on the hill tops of Arpora, North Goa with a stunning view of the Arabian Sea and the Arpora Valley. The 33 meter swimming pool rises out like a blue lagoon amongst an award winning Moorish architecture. The Boutique resort naturally blends into the landscaped gardens and the surrounding forest that gives a surreal effect of being away in a different world where quietness is what you breath. The food is predominantly continental and is prepared lovingly by our master chef with more than 15 years of hosting the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ClearTrip, Yatra, Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Nilaya Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nilaya Hermitage Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Hotel Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Goa/Arpora