My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights after a 3 week business trip in Mumbai where we had lived from 2007-2009. It was pure relaxation and one to one service. The staff could not have been more helpful and friendly without being too over attentive which can grate with us. One of the staff even went out and bought us 10 packs of the peanuts which we loved so much with our cocktails. The food was cooked especially for us and as we prefer real goan food to tourist goan food. Nothing was too much trouble and we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nilaya Hermitage is located on the hill tops of Arpora, North Goa with a stunning view of the Arabian Sea and the Arpora Valley. The 33 meter swimming pool rises out like a blue lagoon amongst an award winning Moorish architecture. The Boutique resort naturally blends into the landscaped gardens and the surrounding forest that gives a surreal effect of being away in a different world where quietness is what you breath. The food is predominantly continental and is prepared lovingly by our master chef with more than 15 years of hosting the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelGuru and Hotels.com so you can book your Nilaya Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nilaya Hermitage Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Hotel Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Goa/Arpora