Great hospitality. The rooms are exquisite. Its a close bind to the nature. The staff were very courteous and ready to help us out at all times. The owner, well a great chap to have a conversation with, and his token of appreciation were some good fine Cuban cigars..... From check in to the last day, the staff kept a good rapport with us. A completely different Goan getaway, for people who want to relax and enjoy the nature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nilaya Hermitage is located on the hill tops of Arpora, North Goa with a stunning view of the Arabian Sea and the Arpora Valley. The 33 meter swimming pool rises out like a blue lagoon amongst an award winning Moorish architecture. The Boutique resort naturally blends into the landscaped gardens and the surrounding forest that gives a surreal effect of being away in a different world where quietness is what you breath. The food is predominantly continental and is prepared lovingly by our master chef with more than 15 years of hosting the discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Yatra so you can book your Nilaya Hermitage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nilaya Hermitage Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Hotel Arpora
- Nilaya Hermitage Goa/Arpora