All reviewsguest housenespresso machinehome away from homecape townvisiting stellenboschwarm hospitalityquiet areacomfortable bedgreat rooma great stayenjoyed our stayfollowing morningthree nightsyogurtlovely placebreakfast was deliciousswimming pool
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and had a lovely time. The guesthouse is about a 10 minute drive from town (or quick Uber ride) and is in a beautiful and peaceful residential area. The room was lovely and bright with a gorgeous balcony and plenty of thought had clearly gone into ensuring the rooms were as comfortable as possible. Breakfast was delicious and I made good friends with Penelope's dog. Thanks for having us!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
PeneopeM, Owner at Penelope's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hello, thank you for the great review!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I feel that the guest rooms must be what I would offer all my friends too.
And Bella is such a sweet dog, she loves the attention.

We look forward to welcoming you again.

regards

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Our stay at Penny's place was very pleasant. The room and also the breakfast was wunderful.
It's a nice place to make a trip to different places al around Cape Town and Stellenbosch.
We definitely coming back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Penelope M, Owner at Penelope's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you very much for the lovely review!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your visit. There are so many fabulous things to do in and around Stellenbosch, and, of course, it is close to Cape Town too.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

A pieceful accomodation in a suburb of Stellenbosch, called Paradyskloof- so it is. Wonderful flowers everywhere, absolut quiet and save. Penelope is very kind and helpful. Breakfast very good. Close to Stellenbosch Golfclub and an another ohne. Mans wine Estates nearby.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Penelope M, Owner at Penelope's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your lovely review. I am so happy that you enjoyed the peaceful, safe area we live in.

I enjoy preparing the breakfast with lots of fresh fruit, juices, freshly prepared eggs to order and homemade bread.

I hope you will be visiting us again.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Very nice, modern and well located place in Stellenbosch. City Center is only a few minutes away. Penelope is a formidable host. Always keen on helping guests on making their trip memorable! Very good breakfast! Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Penelope M, Owner at Penelope's Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for your review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

I do always try to ensure that our visitors have wonderful memories of their stay with us.

Penelope

Reviewed 31 October 2017

We only spent one night, but could have happily stayed for a week. We received a very warm welcome from Penelope on arrival and a great room. The room was incredibly comfortable and very clean. It had a lovely little balcony where you could sit and enjoy the peace and quiet. Great breakfast the following morning. Definately well worth the stay as it is without doubt - home from home. Thank you Penelope for the hospitality and we look forward to visiting again in the near future!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you for the lovely review. We enjoyed meeting you and look forward to your next visit.
Penelope