“Nothing but decadence and freshness”

Hillcrest Berry Orchard
Ranked #59 of 271 Restaurants in Stellenbosch
Cuisines: African
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

I have been at least six times to the farm now as I work very close by. I always enjoy whatever I order from the menu. If you order cream, expect it to be thick and fresh of excellent quality. If you order a scone expect the plating to be generous. Jams come in a great variety and. Each one has a stunning flavour. You can also buy berries by the kg here (frozen). My only recommendation is that staff could be ever slightly more polite, which does not mean that they are rude in any way. I'll go back again and again howwver.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

We had hamburgers. The worst we have ever had. The chicken burger was very dry. The beef burger, ordered medium was like eating a piece of cork. The buns were over toasted and could not be cut with a knife. The potato wedges and onion rings were fine.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant. Great food awsome service and so much more. Thank you for a great experience!!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

We stopped at this little know tea room where we had teas, coffees and cakes and an opportunity to buy produce from the orchards

Reviewed 13 October 2017

With a little break from the rain in the week we had some breakfast here.
The muffins is amazing with lots of different jams to try out. And they don't disappoint.
Its a relaxing atmosphere with even the birds almost eating out of your pate.
We really enjoyed the food and scenery.