“best wifi!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2016

I visited here a few times during my recent stay in Paarl. First of all, they had the fastest wifi.

The coffee was superb as was all of the breakfast items I ordered. Service was great. It's a very quaint and unique coffee shop. You can sit upstairs in a loft area or downstairs.There's also a patio option. There are small gift items for sale as well as baked goods.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Despite Bean in Love being a really popular spot for working breakfasts and coffee, I was not impressed. The service is really bad with wait staff being especially uncommunicative- not even answering when I ask a question, The coffee is good but not great and the muffins are a travesty. I sent mine back because it had no sugar in it- it was a bran muffin but tasted salty. The replacement didn't taste much better either. When I mentioned this to the waitress she just smiled and didn't take me seriously at all, There are also lots of bothersome flies on the upper mezzanine level -get some citronella and lavender spray here please. This is not a place where I feel comfortable.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We always drive out specially from Cape Town to visit Bean in Love.

I love the attention to detail and sitting outside under the trees.

The food, service and hospitality is good.

Keep it up!

Reviewed 22 May 2016

We have visited Bean in Love a few times and have never been disappointed. Mainly a coffee shop, it still serves good meals and has a wine list. Casual.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Great ambience, food and drinks but noisy if you sit inside close to the coffee making station. One bathroom for the facility is not good enough. We were there at 13:00 on a Saturday, not aware that they close @ 14:00. Staff started packing up chairs and tables around us, closing the doors @ exactly 14:00 therefore basically forcing us out the door - customer service not too great.