“Completely Satisfied”

Reviewed 18 August 2018

Honey Duck with Noodles.
Custard Dumplings.
Beef Dumplings.

Not a single aspect of these meals were left wanting.

Taste 10/10
Size 10/10
Serving Speed 10/10
Chefs Presence 10/10
Price 10/10

We spent R17 per dumpling on these deliciously soft, big dumpling that filled us up as a starter, didn't hurt the wallet and was beyond tasty.

Waited roughly 5 minutes for dumplings and 10 minutes for our main meal.
Honey glazed Duck was insanely good.

I used to think Simply Asia was bad. COMPLETELY changed my mind.

Would go back anytime.
Great food !
Ranks in the top 5 places in George to eat easy.

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I called at SARS office in George but there was a three hour wait, so I chose to go to the Mall nearby and grab a snack. I spotted Simply Asia and ordered duck with rice. The service was fast and the duck was absolutely delicious. It was so good that I decided to take my wife for a treat the following week and she, too, loved the food. We are taking mys sister and her husband for a treat next week.It is certainly worth driving 48 km from Mossel Bay to George for the sumptuous meal.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Their meals are always exquisite and their service very friendly-loved and dearly miss the specials they use to have-would visit them more should the specials return

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We wanted to have something different for lunch and tried out Simply Asia. Thank you for the friendly service and recommendations on the menu. We will be seeing you more often!

Reviewed 2 May 2018

The food was good and service very friendly. The wait for the food was a little too long. Conveniently situated in the Mall with activities for children just outside the restaurant.