“Enjoyable”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Pure Food and Craft's interior has really been nicely upgraded to create a warm atmospheer. The burgers are to die for and the sushi is great.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We were attracted by the nice storefront and convenient location. We were seated upstairs on the balcony and were well looked after by the waiter. My husband and I both had burgers. His was the best burger he'd had in a long long time. Mine was very good. I really liked the use if oats in the patty. Great meal overall.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

we have always been a supporter of this eatery for the past 20 years.
since the new owner has taken over the place has been revamped and the food better than ever.service is excellent and you would find it difficult to get a better meal in george

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Very very impressed with the service and food probably some of the best food we have experienced on the garden route

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Allow your taste buds to fly to neverland...
I enjoyed every second I spent @ this restuarant from the waiter until my platter arrived and soon I spoke in toungues.The starter soup was to die for.
The atmosphere is calm but joyous.This is the only seafood restuarant that made me forget my school English And I mixed English and Isixhosa, because I felt the waiter needed to know my real mother toungue meaning of satisfaction.I ended up blurting "Andinamagama kunencasa ukutya kwenu," meaning "I am speechless,your food has this unique signature taste.
1st time we visited the restuarant we were left with single night @ George but we promised that Our last supper would definately be @ King Fisher for the 2nd time.Thankx also to the Sushi lady!!