“Happy Landings”
Lounge with 55 Inch; LED TV Opening onto Large Covered Patio with Stacking Doors Manicured Garden
Main Bedroom Super King Size bed Full bathroom On Suite Shower bath Double vanity Toilet Bidot Patio Main On Suite Full Bathroom Bath Walk in Shower Double vanity Basin Toilet Bidot Skylight Modern
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
2nd Bedroom with extra lengh Memory foam pillow top Kingsize size bed and 40 LED TV Bathroom onsuite
2nd on Suite bathroom Walk in Shower Vanity basin Toillet Skylight door to passage to Lounge Modern
Passage Desk with Skylight off Open Plan Kitchen towards 2 Double Bedrooms open Ceilings
Dining Room onto Lounge 55 ins TV Covered Patio glass stacking doors fireplace Winter/Summer BBQ
30 Square meter Covered Patio with Glass stacking doors ideal Summer Winter 6 Seater Table Recliners
Patio with enclosed Glass stacking doors Barrel/Weber BBQ 6 seater Table/Chairs 2 Comfortable chairs
Cape Town Airial view this is what Lime cottage & Lebonheur is all about Waterfront/Table Mountain
Clear Blue Solar Salt Pool with Recliners patios well protected from Southeaster Winds Chill Beer
Fully enclosed Glass Stacking doors Solar heated Jacuzzi Summer feature overlook Manicured Garden
North View Large Solar heated Pool /Jacuzzi hot summer day relaxining on Recliners sipping Champagne
After a long day just before Sunset Lying around Solar heated Pool Recliners after  Long beach day
Top Sundowner Patio with Reliners 6 seater Table Chairs 360 view Constantia Valley backdrop TableMtn
The Solar heated pool at Dusk recliners Candle lights around the Pool warm water cold Beer Relax
Looking toward the North sunset View of large Solar heated Pool/Jacuzzi secluded patio with the Moon
LeBonheur ( The Happiness ) You have arrived at your Holiday Destination for your Dream Holiday
Take Memory Home with You Memories Of LeBonheur Lime Cottage with the Sunset over backdrop Table Mtn
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
GonkGuild...
Guildford
“Lime Cottage - Be A Ware”
Reviewed 30 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Lime Cottage itself is very comfortable but its not 5 star. It has neither privacy nor outlook and is overlooked by the other cottages on the site. The patio also looks on to the back yard clothes drying area of the main house. The main bedroom overlooks the bedrooms of the adjacent Lemon Cottage and there are no net curtains on Lime Cottage windows. No mirrors in either bedrooms or facilities for drying hair.
Parking inside the property is a major problem if the house is full. In short Lime Cottage is like living in a goldfish bowl.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
31 Mar 2014
Lime Cottage is a 5 star cottage it is 45 square meters in size spacious with the best layout & style compared to our other cottages. It is situated next to the other 2 cottages but often groups book all 3 cottages and there is not a problem. There is a view of the mountain & we are at present adding a patition to hide the washing which add the add the unique partitioning all around surrounding the green grass with fencing.
It has a 30 square meter modern patio which has state of the art frameless glass which gives you a feeling of being outside which is a huge advantage for summer & winter rentals & with the modern French style cottage with everything that opens & closes with the comfort of any 5 star spacious cottage and accommodation it remains and will always our cottage to get booked up first and is in demand from the same families year after year. We always strive to do our best at LeBonheur so this year we have added the partitioning which was suggested by one of our guests earlier in the year so we would like to thank our guests for their special recomendations so we can offer our guests a better service all the time
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
6 Mar 2014
At LeBonheur our guests always come first. We do our best to make their stay at LeBonheur as comfortable enjoyable & a feeling that that they have had a wonderful relaxing holiday & most of our guests come back if not annually but every second year. and often warm friendships are made that last for many years.This season we have managed to please most of our guests. Thank you for supporting LeBonheur which means " The Happiness "
Jo K
Basingstoke, United Kingdom
“Dreadful Management, lack of privacy and feeling ripped off”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Let me start by saying the location of this cottage in Constantia was excellent and there are lovely views from the rear of the properties. It is worth explaining that the property consists of one large villa and 3 smaller cottages which are more or less all on top of each other, there is absolutely no privacy for anyone as both Lavender and Lemon cottages overlook the main villa and pool area and you can see right into one of the villa bedrooms which must be very off putting for everyone if you are all renting separately. Along with 2 other sets of friends, we rented all 3 cottages including Lime Cottage from December 26th. When the first set of friends renting Lime Cottage turned up on 26th December they were told they were not booked in for that night and were turned away and had to seek alternative accommodation for the night. It transpired that the owner had messed up the booking but would not accept responsibility until I could prove it from emails confirming we had the correct dates. The pool was HOT, far too hot for the weather that time of year and was dirty with visible mold building up, we could not swim in it for the last few days as the owner went away to see to his other rental properties and none of his staff knew how to keep the pool clean, we were worried about infection. The hot tub was also not usable and stank of mold. The alarm kept going off day and night, which was most annoying and when all residents were at home the parking was a nightmare as all the cars get blocked in and on a couple of occasions my husband could not get out when he wanted to and missed appointments. The cottages were not clean probably due to the very fast turnaround between guests, we had to pay 180 rand for a mid week clean (a vast sum by SA standards) and still there was dirt on floors and dust everywhere. The biggest joke was when the owner asked us to pay another 180 rand for the cottages to be cleaned when we left, is this not part of the rental??? Why should we pay at the end of the stay, the mind boggles at this logic and at the price he charges. The TV was not working in Lemon cottage and so the owner called out a repair man and subsequently wanted to charge my friend 650 rand for the pleasure, if the TV does not work then why should we pay to have it fixed??? The washing machine in Lavender Cottage was not working properly and the Wi Fi barely functioned. This owner is more concerned about making the maximum amount of money from his guests instead of providing them with a great experience and I would not recommend this set up to any of my friends.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
6 Mar 2014
This particular client was saved by me the owner of being caught by the jaws of a hoaxer.They called me at Home confirming booking of the main villa for their wedding group.
I was alarmed as our main Villa had being booked out 18 months prior to December. I advised them that our three 2 bedroom cottages were available & they booked their accommodation. We spoke at least once a month telephonically so this guest became special to me at LeBonheur & I went out of my way to assist them, a colleague of mine who resigned in September 2014 had made a mistake by accepting a change of arrival date without consulting our booking system that put me in a spot on their arrival. I phoned around to eventually find alternate accommodation for them drovfr them down to show them where it was situated & they enjoyed their stay at the spot that I had booked for them & arranged a 10% discount.
They arrived the next day & enjoyed their stay at LeBonheur. I refunded them their one night's accomodation due to my colleagues mistake. They opted for weekly housekeeping service which our guests decide for themselves & my staff working under pressure over the December period did their best. You can't please everyone I have realised this obviosly the Bride who we had assisted over the time with the stress of a wedding trying to manage her group of friends may have being under pressure.But they got married & returned back to their homes & seemed pleased & one of the parties came back to spend a few more days with us. The 3 cottages are private away from the main villa with their own entrances & secure parking.My guests are shown where to park to accommodate all the cars over our peak period & I often will help my guests by parking for them but not everyone obeys the rules.I have learnt from this booking always being a perfectionist myself trying to please everyone it is impossible. But I will strive harder to reach that ultimate 100% of guests leaving LeBonheur with fond memories That is what holidays & special occasions are about. Take Care.
Mzuzu, Malawi
Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Aug 2013
Lime Cottage is great for both Summer and Winter Holidays with it's wood burning fireplace and enclosed patio which opens up for Summer. Lime Cottage guests also have access to the Heated Pool and Jacuzzi.Big flat screen TV's with Satellite TV in Lounge and both bedrooms and 24 hour free WiFi available. We trust you will have a most enjoyable stay in our 5 Star Lime Cottage.
Mavs_13
Gaborone, Botswana
“A truly amazing experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in December 2012

An out of city center apartment where you could be both on holiday and be relaxing when need be. Everything was provided for; the host was excellent amd made sure we enjoy every minute of our stay in the apartment. I went there with my husband two toddlers and two teenagers and had our own car; the experience was good; we could keep kids relaxed at home and go out wheever we needed to. I'l leave in the same apartment in my next visit to Cape Town especially if I bring a family.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Distance from the city. We were on holiday and yet able to relax and make time with kids.
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Aug 2013
Lime Cottage is great for a Family with kids and a baby as we have a baby cot and baby chair available. It's also perfect for a romantic getaway as it is tranquil and beautiful with 5 Star finishings, and a Memory Foam bed in the on-suite Main Bedroom and a Memory Foam pillow top in the on-suite 2nd Bedroom.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing