We stayed at Cape Cadogan for 4 nights in early April. We had a great experience - the concierge/staff was so accomodating, the hotel is in a convenient location (a short walk to the Malay neighborhood and the Greenmarket), and the breakfast offering was top-notch. Our room was nicely decorated/clean and the bathroom was large! We would highly recomment Cape Cadogan to anyone staying in Cape Town!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Prestigia so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa