We stayed at the Cape Cadogan for five nights following a wonderful safari experience in Botswana. Due to unexpected change in flights, we arrived even later than expected but were greeted warmly and shown to our room. We asked for a different room the next day (odd bathroom, due to constraints on renovations fur to historic nature of property) and were accommodated cheerfully and professionally by the manager. All of the staff were unfailingly pleasant and helpful. The breakfasts are superb - wonderful fresh fruits (including passion fruit, my favorite!), great choice of yoghurts, meats and cheeses, pastries, and eggs cooked to order and served with a smile. Very nice breakfast area, with some outside seating. Small pool, lovely common rooms. Several nice restaurants within walking distance. I didn't feel well one night, so we ordered food from a service provided by the hotel and the quality f the food was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelQuickly and Prestigia so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa