We just got back from Cape Town. We arrived at the Cape Codigan Friday night, after a six hour drive, in rush hour, and pouring rain. I was exhausted. We were greated at our car, by the door man. He insisted on taking our bags, and getting us settled with a cool drink, and appetizer, while we were registered. It set the pace for the rest of our stay. We were treated like old friends. It is nice to have a base in a new city where it feels like home. the staff could not do enough for us. Make use of the free shuttle to the waterfront. The drop you off at the clock tower, and will pick you up twice a day.
Keep up the good work.
Larry and Elaine Drader
Victoria B. C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a rare combination of historic exteriors with classic modern bohemian interiors, it was ‘Victorianised’ in 1912 and declared a National Monument in 1984. Its charm and character is matched with its desirable location amongst the popular restaurants, street cafes and stylish boutique shops of Kloof Street, the heart of Cape Town. More Cape Cadogan is owned and managed by the More Hotels Private Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Prestigia, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cape Cadogan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cape Cadogan Hotel Cape Town Central
- The Cape Town Cadogan
- The Hotel Cape Town
- Cape Cadogan Cape Town, South Africa