“Awsome live music”
Review of The Pizza Shack

The Pizza Shack
Ranked #845 of 1,245 Restaurants in Cape Town Central
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

May not be the prettiest place but the live music was awesome! The chicken pizza was excellent as well! Will be coming here again.

Reviewed 5 October 2016

Was there the 30th September 2016 I have being there many times already
I brought another couple with we arrived just after 11:30pm to be stopped at the door bouncer saying NO CUFF pants which is weird because I was there last weekend and friends of mine were wearing cuff pants,you cant change dress code rules every weekend how would we ever no what to wear,whats more crazy it was the same bouncer so...one weekend you can and the next weekend you cant MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!!!!

4  Thank rudi646
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We visited the shack on Friday, 19 August 2016. We had to go up to the bar and desk to order our food - which was pretty inconvenient at first but we got used to it afterward. The pizza they served was AMAZING!! The atmosphere was more of "chill" than the overall clubbing scene. With live bands and performances - which is pretty neat especially for a more mature crowd.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

I was at pizza shack beginning August and did not enjoy it as the pub/club scene is not my style. Had a pizza there and that was a highlight.

I then went back to PIZZA SHACK on 30 August 2015 (Sunday) and found a live band!! Wow this was most definitely a highlight for me and changed my mind about the place. We had a pizza (they are best pizza makers ever) and just relaxed as we enjoyed Vuvu Khumalo (vocalist) and the band.

I will definitely be back for the live entertainment and PIZZA!!

What a great end to the weekend.

Thank you Pizza Shack!

1  Thank 677ronique
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Pathetic service, a hole in the wall. Management needs be schooled in hospitality and service ethics. Lets just say that we were disappointed ...